Republicans Turn on Trump

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
They found their balls and are finally realizing what a YUGE loser this con artist is.

Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) wants the GOP to focus on the future, in what could be seen as a subtle dig against former president Donald Trump ahead of his expected announcement next week of a 2024 run. Grassley wrote on Twitter, “Quit talking abt 2020,” and echoed Abraham Lincoln’s advice that “the true cure” for one election “is in the next election.”

They found their balls and are finally realizing what a YUGE loser this con artist is.

Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) wants the GOP to focus on the future, in what could be seen as a subtle dig against former president Donald Trump ahead of his expected announcement next week of a 2024 run. Grassley wrote on Twitter, “Quit talking abt 2020,” and echoed Abraham Lincoln’s advice that “the true cure” for one election “is in the next election.”
grassley talking about the future?.....the guy is 89 years old.....he should be told to retire.....

Republicans Turn on Trump​

ROFL.gif

I have to laugh when posters, such as Cindy Loo Hoo, start threads that use some extreme catch-all generalization of a title. Maybe you should apply for a job with the Pfizer crooks Cindy Loo, they are also well-versed in making generalizations intentionally designed to give misinformation and false information. Seems you’re more than qualified looking at your typical post schtick.

So, who even watches 24 hour news channels anymore is the question I have for anyone? I know there are some members of USMB who are regular viewers of CNN, FOX, and other shows, but far from the majority of board members would be my assumption. I haven’t watched Fox News at home for over 10 years or so now, and the only time I see it is while in a doctor’s office or a restaurant on occasion. Anyone who gets their news from some media outlet, fill in the blank- any media outlet in the US, is not getting the full truth. It takes hours of research and hours comparing and contrasting but still with various partisan spins.

Give me the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and I don’t expect to adhere to the comments of an old fossil like Grassley on the hill about how to view things.

Your jokes are not only getting funnier............you keep putting them in the wrong threads!!!

Last edited:

LoL the GOP establishment, led by Mitt "Pierre Delecto" Romney and Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell has hated Trump ever since he brushed them aside and pulled the curtain back on rampant corruption in our government and Media.

Forum List

Back