The Republican Civil has Begun

When I picture you, I see a nerd with horn-rimmed glasses, covered in zits, sitting in a dark basement, typing on an adult message board, with out the intelligence to realize how stupid they really are!
How stupid who, are? And who cares if I dont realize how stupid you are. I am starting to get a good idea.

And that would be commenting on, most of us type on a keyboard, moron.

Abd how would horn rimmed glasses get covered in zits?

A comma is not required, retard!
Wow, you think using slang for down syndrome people is an appropriate insult. Very bigoted of you.

And a comma is required. But who am I, you made yourself the gramner police.

Too bad you cant take what you dish out.

You have nerve correcting anybody when your comments are as bad if not worst

How stupid who, are? And who cares if I dont realize how stupid you are. I am starting to get a good idea.

And that would be commenting on, most of us type on a keyboard, moron.

Abd how would horn rimmed glasses get covered in zits?
Abd?

Look, we all know you are illiterate. Stop trying to prove it. Slither back under the rock from whence you came and we will all be happier!

Wow, you think using slang for down syndrome people is an appropriate insult. Very bigoted of you.

And a comma is required. But who am I, you made yourself the gramner police.

Too bad you cant take what you dish out.

You have nerve correcting anybody when your comments are as bad if not worst
No, a comma is not required. Your ignorance is showing again.

WTF is "gramner"?

You aren't even trying anymore. I'm done with trying to fix stupid.

Abd?

Look, we all know you are illiterate. Stop trying to prove it. Slither back under the rock from whence you came and we will all be happier!
Do you find yourself commenting much with the illiterate?

And I was happy and well under my rock, but you had to tip it over and poke me with your petty posts.

Illiterate, yet here you are doing your best to outwit me?

Do you do that much, try to prove you are smarter than the illiterate, when you are not poking fun at those with down syndrome.

No, it is a sign that you are lazy, and you did just get bent out of shape.

I used to like you but after you started in on my posts, I see there was nothing to like about you. I will maje sure to check your spelling and gramner and showe the flawws in your thinking.

You are simply great at being cordial.

Prick
A better use of your time would be to learn how to proofread. I think you are just fucking with me now!

This war has been going on since Trump won the Primary. The Neo-Cons disappeared except for their dirty trick campaigns, some of which were easy to see. They've lost more and more influence since then.

There is the potential that DeSantis is being groomed by the Neo-Cons. If he isn't, he is going to have to prove it with ACTION in Fla,

It will be a battle. I've learned to never underestimate Trump, even when he is distasteful and bold. That's what he is, years of tough NY business battles have molded him, he isn't going to change now.

This is a problem when political parties have to encompass two or more political points of view.
With Proportional Representation they'd be two separate political parties and they could get on with this, and people would understand the difference easily.

But with FPTP it becomes this big mess of infighting and negative voting and is dragging the country down.

The Trump snowflakes living in unreality don't know what to believe

LOL
Did it ever occur to you that so called Republicans who Progs smeared constantly left the party and went to yours. The war mongers are now Progs. Men and women who say they were Repubs and were in politics are now not Democrats but Progressives. So that means there is more going on than just switching. They are globalists.

4i6Ckte.gif

Many of them are in denial, predictably. It’s all fake news ‘n stuff.

I’m hearing from some of my contacts up in Tallahassee that the best option for the GOP in 2024 might be for Trump to die. That’s not me saying that, that’s them. This is why.

Even more alarming for Republicans is that not all pluralities are created equal. For example, one question I was keen to answer with this poll is how many “Always Trumpers” would follow Trump if he lost the GOP primary and launched an independent bid for president.​

And according to our poll, that 28 percent of Republican primary voters already locked in for Trump say they’ll support him even if he ran as an independent in the general election.​

Twenty-eight percent!

The general feeling here is that if Trump loses the nomination, he’ll sandbag DeSantis who would almost certainly lose the general if Trump is slamming him.

Trump calls out DeSantis as disloyal since DeSantis wouldn’t have won with Trump’s endorsement, which is true.

"To me it is all about loyalty." That is...Loyalty to him but do not expect him to be Loyal to you.

I’m hearing from some of my contacts up in Tallahassee that the best option for the GOP in 2024 might be for Trump to die. That’s not me saying that, that’s them. This is why.

Even more alarming for Republicans is that not all pluralities are created equal. For example, one question I was keen to answer with this poll is how many “Always Trumpers” would follow Trump if he lost the GOP primary and launched an independent bid for president.​

And according to our poll, that 28 percent of Republican primary voters already locked in for Trump say they’ll support him even if he ran as an independent in the general election.​

Twenty-eight percent!

The general feeling here is that if Trump loses the nomination, he’ll sandbag DeSantis who would almost certainly lose the general if Trump is slamming him.
Yup...and if trump wins the nomination...he will lose in the General. trump is an Albatross around the repub neck.

Forum List

Back