The Republican Civil has Begun

let-them.gif

Trump lost massively in the midterms. DeSantis won bigly.

That hasn't gone down well in Trumpworld.

And so it begins.

This is gonna be delicious! The challenge is....WHO CAN BE THE BIGGEST ASS HOLE?

Trump has it hands down....but if the repubs deny him the nomination in 2024....then it gets real ugly.

He will trash everyone and everybody who speaks a kind word about little Ronnie. Then if that doesn't do the trick...he will run third party and/or tell his cult to stay home from the polls.

DELICIOUS!

This war has been going on since Trump won the Primary. The Neo-Cons disappeared except for their dirty trick campaigns, some of which were easy to see. They've lost more and more influence since then.

There is the potential that DeSantis is being groomed by the Neo-Cons. If he isn't, he is going to have to prove it with ACTION in Fla,

It will be a battle. I've learned to never underestimate Trump, even when he is distasteful and bold. That's what he is, years of tough NY business battles have molded him, he isn't going to change now.

It is unclear how much neo-cons influence DeSantis.

We need to watch for it.

Put another dose of neo cons at FBI and DOJ and we are fucked again...

We need the "neo cons" purged.

Other than that issue, I am 100% impressed with Ron DeSantis

A lot of neo cons pushed the Covid bullshit... Count one time Ron stood up and punched back.

Is that all you have.

Sad

Lol

Still claim dePape is MAGA?

When will your side release UnderwearGate 4.0 since NBC's 3.0 was hastily retracted for admitting Paul and dePape are clearly friends who know each other...

Lol...

Trump lost massively in the midterms. DeSantis won bigly.
DeSantis certainly won big time. (The use of the word “bigly” marks Toto as an insipid asshole.). And it may not have been a completely great night for Trump in some big races. But overall, he did quite well.
That hasn't gone down well in Trumpworld.
Zzzz.
And so it begins.

And so you continue to fish for something to say.

I actually think Trump is being scapegoated for the republicans underperforming. This election had a lot of pro choice, one issue voters. A red wave or tsunami would have difficult even if Trump was a normal human being. That said I’m glad Trump is taking the heat and hopefully these election results make it less likely he’s the Republican nominee

What's funny is that Republicans have two great candidates and the Democrats have a demented old man and an idiot woman. LOL

I suspect that Gretchen whitmer will be pushed by media and elites as a "savior" very soon..

Well, there is not really anything to laugh at watching the democrats destroy the country and finance a war against a nuclear power.

Now that is sad.
You sound angry. Are you angry? We're you one of those expecting a Red Wave?

I understand....:itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back