The Republican Civil has Begun

You need a brain.
I am waiting so I dont get one like yours
il_340x270.1176803726_b3dk.jpg

Toro is a raving psycho.
Toto used to be normal and then, in one day, went LibTard.
We still don't know if someone took over the his username and password.

I'm tired of the BS. It doesn't matter who wins, they're all cut from the same cloth

Look at my history, I don't like Trump. Get informed or STFU. How's that Lefty

You're clueless.

There have been three times in 120 years when the President's party has won more seats than it did two years after being elected, the last time being in 2002 after 9/11. Since polling began, the average number of seats the President's party has lost if his approval rate was below 50% in the House is 46. The Democrats are going to lose what 5? 10?

Everywhere you look, the more Trumpy candidate did worse than the more normal Republican in federal elections. In the gubernatorial elections, where a Trumpy candidate replaced a normal Republican who was the sitting goverrnor, the swing was something like 35 points against the Trumpy candidate.

You are living in a fantasy land. Trump lost in 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Keep this up and you'll lose again in 2024.

In a time of rising inflation, rising crime, rising chaos at the border and rising deficits, enough people looking at the giant shitshow that has become the Republican Party and said "Nope, not for me."

Whining about stolen elections just makes you look deranged and unfit to serve in government to most people.

Republicans should have hammered the Democrats.

Forum List

Back