The Republican Civil has Begun

In a time of rising inflation, rising crime, rising chaos at the border and rising deficits, enough people looking at the giant shitshow that has become the Republican Party and said "Nope, not for me."

Whining about stolen elections just makes you look deranged and unfit to serve in government to most people.

Republicans should have hammered the Democrats.
The Republicans took the House and will likely take the Senate also. Horrible performance, isn't it?

You sound like a middle schooler.
You sound like a more retarded Russian Fetterman.
1668194410725.png

Elektra, we did not "hold the Senate" as the Dems controlled it with Harris' tie-breaker vote. Now, she has no vote and Republicans will have the Senate also.
Hey you pompous prick of a spell checker, you need to clean up your act. Where are your commas after, "not"?

Dems aint a word

Why did you indent now, that aint a sentence.

Your tiny rant reads like crap

Whenever I see admiral rockwell tory, forever I see a big prick who has his head up his ass, be proud of yourself, you earned it, prick, hey mr grammar police is this sentence running on, prick
When I picture you, I see a nerd with horn-rimmed glasses, covered in zits, sitting in a dark basement, typing on an adult message board, with out the intelligence to realize how stupid they really are!

That's a typo, dumbass! I don't get bent out of fucking shape about it either.
No, it is a sign that you are lazy, and you did just get bent out of shape.

I used to like you but after you started in on my posts, I see there was nothing to like about you. I will maje sure to check your spelling and gramner and showe the flawws in your thinking.

You are simply great at being cordial.

Prick

Hey you pompous prick of a spell checker, you need to clean up your act. Where are your commas after, "not"?

Dems aint a word

Why did you indent now, that aint a sentence.

Your tiny rant reads like crap
A comma is not required, retard!

Dems are an accepted abbreviation for Democrats.

What indent?

Keep spreading the stupid! More people will be placing you on "ignore".

Forum List

Back