The real – and far scarier – reason Republicans think Biden is illegitimate

You can guarantee that at least one of them will parrot that the US is a Republic noot a democracy" and you cant help thinking that they do not understand what they are talking about.
The anti democracy moves around the states are also about disenfrnchising people. Once you lose sight of the importance of voting then its a small step to stopping it.
Their heroes have no time for voting. Putin,Pinochet,Orban and so on. Better to have a white christian strong man calling the shots rather than people who might be different. And god forbid they might look different as well.

Wow, the projection is deep in this one.

If you want to discuss anything with your betters you need to raise your game.
I dont need to raise my game, i just wont lower down to your level.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<-----Tommy

this is a quite scary article. The author pushes the theory that most republicans dont actually believe in the big lie that trump has been pushing..

They undertand its value with stuid people but they realise that if there had been any evidencewe would have seen it by now.

The real reson they think Biden isnt legit is somply that he believes in different things to them. That is really scary.They have a narow limited view on what the US should look like and are not prepared to to accept a different point of view.

there are other names for this but I will leave them to one side for now. Have a look at the article and tell me what you think.
Biden does not believe in anything but what keeps him in power. He is a tool of the elites. The local elites in Delaware have rewarded him well.

It appears to be all about Nationalism vs. Globalism now. So the hyper-nationalist strongman types (USA, Russia, etc.) are most appealing to them. There is clearly some kind of floodgate they think will be opened if hyper-nationalism doesn't win out (and who knows what they imagine that would look like). They are, literally, terrified.

Good God you're a freaking idiot. The fact is we know what's coming, we've been watching it unfold for more than 50 years. BTW, we're not terrified of anything, we're pissed. And that's the last thing you want.

Democrats have always found ways to fix elections in Chicago. In 2020 they went national, stealing the presidency.

It isnt scary, it is the truth that Joe Biteme had with the most extensive voter fraud organiztion had usurped the real president of the United States. That is 3rd world nation shit, but then a Democrat who allows diseased 3rd world illegal immigrants dont give a rats ass, only power.

As for stupid people, lets look at what the OP said. Putting everything stupid in bold print.

But then again, this is what you expect from a buck tooth, island, inbred, faggot, who sucks camel jockey dick.

Only presidential candidate who never left his basement and when he did, had 6 people show up to his event.

Why do you people bring your gay fantasies here? We don`t need to hear about your private lives.

Forum List

Back