The real difference between Republicans and Democrats

Those may not be "real Americans" but they are "real Republicans". We keep calling them RINOs but that's not accurate. They are real Republicans. It is people like me, and I think maybe you if you'd quit defending the Republicans so blindly, that are Republican In Name Only. I am registered Republican and I vote Republican mostly but, considering that people like McConnell and McCarthy, and Johnson, and Graham, and Paul Ryan, etc., are, in fact, real Republicans and considering that I am not them and don't agree with them about virtually anything at all, then it is me that is the RINO and I'm damn proud of that. In fact, I'd be damn ashamed to be considered a real Republican.
Why? The more you call yourself a “RINO”, the more the Republican party moves away from its real ideology. We need to demand accountability for all politicians including the republicans, especially the republicans…, and that means keeping the Republican Party close to what they are supposed to be.

What you see from me isn’t necessarily support of the Republican Party, it’s pushing back against the left and their games. Yes, I lean to the right, but I have defended some lefty positions from time to time. I just don’t agree with HOW the left wants to achieve their agenda and the games they play to try and hurt their opponents.

1703643735846.png

I’ll play along….
By begging tens of millions of Mexico’s filth to invade our nation
By denigrating the moral order that made America the exceptional nation it was
Lets start there.

I’ll play along….
By preventing tens of millions of Mexico’s filth from invading our nation
By championing the moral order that made America the exceptional nation it was
Lets start there.
No, the Republicans have never done anything to close the border. Paul Ryan's Republican House of Representatives, put explicit prohibition in Trump's first year against spending any Federal dollars to build a wall. They've certainly done nothing to advance, restore, or protect the morals of the nation.

Why? The more you call yourself a “RINO”, the more the Republican party moves away from its real ideology. We need to demand accountability for all politicians including the republicans, especially the republicans…, and that means keeping the Republican Party close to what they are supposed to be.

What you see from me isn’t necessarily support of the Republican Party, it’s pushing back against the left and their games. Yes, I lean to the right, but I have defended some lefty positions from time to time. I just don’t agree with HOW the left wants to achieve their agenda and the games they play to try and hurt their opponents.
Mike Johnson just agreed to allow Federal dollars to be used for military abortions and free travel for the military members to get those abortions. There's a full thread here about him extending FISA with the Democrats. Those people are the Republican Party. I vote with them because there's not a true constitutional party, especially one that could actually elect someone - because too many people still think that the Republican Party is a conservative party.

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

The real difference between Republicans and Democrats​

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

Your working off of myths that are 80 years old. In the 20th century, the DEMOCRATS have always been a covert COMMUNIST front for the Super wealthy while posing to be champions of the working man ( The Democrats claimed the gains made by Unions to be their own work). Democrats have been working to gain voting power so they can quietly implement fascist policies while promoting said policies as conservative and beneficial to the masses. Democrats ensure black culture remains dysfunctional in order to keep blacks dependent upon the Democrat party ( Blacks are waking up FAST and even Farrakhan is backing Trump).

Republicans dont even exist and are inconsequential as a party.

No, the Republicans have never done anything to close the border. Paul Ryan's Republican House of Representatives, put explicit prohibition in Trump's first year against spending any Federal dollars to build a wall.
I’ll continue to play along…
Trump didn’t build a wall, appoint more immigration judges, expedite the deportation process, create ‘remain in Mexico’ and govern over the most secure border in 45 years?
Why do you continue the lies? What are people privy to information on the front lines and in the trenches saying?

They've certainly done nothing to advance, restore, or protect the morals of the nation.
The ‘moral order’ of this nation is achieved through behavior, behavior guided by the American Way….The American Way made up of Christianity, heterosexuality, nationalism, patriotism, accountability, responsibility, pride, determination, ambition, capitalism….the embrace of our sovereignty, of our rich history, our traditions, our culture, of law and order.
Notice, ALL of the aforementioned is complete kryptonite to the Left, they have nothing but disdain for all things ‘The American Way’ while Conservatives encourage the American Way of life.

I’ll continue to play along…
Trump didn’t build a wall, appoint more immigration judges, expedite the deportation process, create ‘remain in Mexico’ and govern over the most secure border in 45 years?
Why do you continue the lies? What are people privy to information on the front lines and in the trenches saying?

The ‘moral order’ of this nation is achieved through behavior, behavior guided by the American Way….The American Way made up of Christianity, heterosexuality, nationalism, patriotism, accountability, responsibility, pride, determination, ambition, capitalism….the embrace of our sovereignty, of our rich history, our traditions, our culture, of law and order.
Notice, ALL of the aforementioned is complete kryptonite to the Left, they have nothing but disdain for all things ‘The American Way’ while Conservatives encourage the American Way of life.

Yes, Trump did all he could to defend us from the invasion from the south. The Republican Party, and the RINOs in Congress, did all they could do get in his way. Trump ran as a Republican but what the Republicans did to him was just as criminal as what the Democrats did. Don't credit the Republican Party with Trump; they despised him then and they do now; that's why they're throwing all their money into Nimarata Randhawa and they're all talking about how great she's doing, closing in fast on Trump, and almost getting to 2 digits in the polls now but the Republicans are claiming she's winning - because they hate Trump and fantasize about anyone beating him so the foreigner-raised, ex-governor of South Carolina, the state where the Civil War started, and she has no clue at all what it was about - and that's who the Republicans are supporting.

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

Forum List

Back