The real – and far scarier – reason Republicans think Biden is illegitimate

I don't know who 'magaturds' are but come this November, Democrats will see how pissed of the American people are. Count on it.
You think that Democrats (occupying all 3 branches) predictably losing seats in the upcoming midterm elections makes the magaturd GOP wizards or something? Because it sure as fuck ain't unprecedented. You don't seem to understand history, or much of anything else. Does your tribe have a platform yet?

this is a quite scary article. The author pushes the theory that most republicans dont actually believe in the big lie that trump has been pushing..

They undertand its value with stuid people but they realise that if there had been any evidencewe would have seen it by now.

The real reson they think Biden isnt legit is somply that he believes in different things to them. That is really scary.They have a narow limited view on what the US should look like and are not prepared to to accept a different point of view.

there are other names for this but I will leave them to one side for now. Have a look at the article and tell me what you think.
Isn't that exactly why you assholes hate Trump?

We don't have an idea of what it should look like. But it's obvious that what Dims are doing is destroying it. One thing it shouldn't look like is a soviet style people's republic.

this is a quite scary article. The author pushes the theory that most republicans dont actually believe in the big lie that trump has been pushing..

They undertand its value with stuid people but they realise that if there had been any evidencewe would have seen it by now.

The real reson they think Biden isnt legit is somply that he believes in different things to them. That is really scary.They have a narow limited view on what the US should look like and are not prepared to to accept a different point of view.

there are other names for this but I will leave them to one side for now. Have a look at the article and tell me what you think.
How is that any different than what the left feels? I mean, what the article is describing is exactly what happens every time. Both sides think the other side is illegitimate. Just like the left did for 4 years while Trump was president.

Differences in beliefs are why the two sides fight.

They are wrong about why the right claims Biden was illegitimate, in this case. It wasn't about his different views. They knew that before he ran. It was about their perception of a stolen election, regardless of what the author believes, that is the reason.

You think that Democrats (occupying all 3 branches) predictably losing seats in the upcoming midterm elections makes the magaturd GOP wizards or something? Because it sure as fuck ain't unprecedented. You don't seem to understand history, or much of anything else. Does your tribe have a platform yet?
There is no such thing as 'magturd' and history is in the past. Wake up, the Democrat political future is dismal.

Last edited:
Yet in 4 short years a Budding Fascist like old Trumpybear Cons the GOP into attacking the very institution of our Government based on one election loss and a near 50/50 split in Congress. As if that election lost has reduced the GOP to suffering under absolute Despotism, giving them the right to revolt against the entire system.

You're just not very smart or you haven't been paying attention. I've been talking about the commie crap for at least 50 years and the whole time I've been on this board. It all started with the removal of prayer and discipline from the schools. And it's all been down hill from there.

Nothing going on in Wales....again?

Wait, does anything ever happen in Wales?

How is that any different than what the left feels? I mean, what the article is describing is exactly what happens every time. Both sides think the other side is illegitimate. Just like the left did for 4 years while Trump was president.

Differences in beliefs are why the two sides fight.

They are wrong about why the right claims Biden was illegitimate, in this case. It wasn't about his different views. They knew that before he ran. It was about their perception of a stolen election, regardless of what the author believes, that is the reason.
Both sides think the other side is illegitimate.
But it isnt about what one side thinks, it is about the side that actually won, but was recounted over and over again, till the results were overturned.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Isn't that exactly why you assholes hate Trump?

We don't have an idea of what it should look like. But it's obvious that what Dims are doing is destroying it. One thing it shouldn't look like is a soviet style people's republic.
The issue is that goppers no longer believe in the democratic process. They no longer make policy and rely on a ragtag sack of culture war nonsense and downright lies.
The gop should consist of dull and dusty men who worry over tax and spending rates. trump ripped all that up with his slapdash economics. Now the gops great thinkers are Nick Fuentes and Gym Jordan. Its all over.

Forum List

Back