The real – and far scarier – reason Republicans think Biden is illegitimate

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

this is a quite scary article. The author pushes the theory that most republicans dont actually believe in the big lie that trump has been pushing..

They undertand its value with stuid people but they realise that if there had been any evidencewe would have seen it by now.

The real reson they think Biden isnt legit is somply that he believes in different things to them. That is really scary.They have a narow limited view on what the US should look like and are not prepared to to accept a different point of view.

there are other names for this but I will leave them to one side for now. Have a look at the article and tell me what you think.

this is a quite scary article. The author pushes the theory that most republicans dont actually believe in the big lie that trump has been pushing..

They undertand its value with stuid people but they realise that if there had been any evidencewe would have seen it by now.

The real reson they think Biden isnt legit is somply that he believes in different things to them. That is really scary.They have a narow limited view on what the US should look like and are not prepared to to accept a different point of view.

there are other names for this but I will leave them to one side for now. Have a look at the article and tell me what you think.
Where do you come up with this bullshit?

Or maybe because democrats engaged in massive election fraud.

this is a quite scary article.

Obviously a different type of scary than that which the rest of us are familiar...

2831.jpg

It isnt scary, it is the truth that Joe Biteme had with the most extensive voter fraud organiztion had usurped the real president of the United States. That is 3rd world nation shit, but then a Democrat who allows diseased 3rd world illegal immigrants dont give a rats ass, only power.

As for stupid people, lets look at what the OP said. Putting everything stupid in bold print.

But then again, this is what you expect from a buck tooth, island, inbred, faggot, who sucks camel jockey dick.

Only presidential candidate who never left his basement and when he did, had 6 people show up to his event.

Biden is illegitimate because of his relationship with Putin, Russia, The CCP, and China.
Fauci exposed himself in 2017 when he predicted Trump and THE US would be attacked by The COVID19 Virus he was placed in charge of creating in Wuhan.
We know what The Deep State did, and it is down right treasonous and evil.
There will be justice, but most likely not until judgment day for the Evil Fiends that unleashed this pestilence on America and The World for the sake of power and politics.

We know what you did, and we know The Obama-Biden regime was behind it.

Obviously this period will be studied for a long, long time. No doubt there is some traditional partisanship at play here. Another important issue is this binary "globalism vs. nationalism" thing that has them so terrified and willing to believe what they're told in their world.

So the question remains: How many of these people really, truly believe that the election was stolen due to a massive (and that's an understatement) conspiracy, and that Trump really did win by a landslide, as he always claims?

I would divide it into two groups: The political class (politicians, politicos, pundits) who are just feeding and leveraging this story for their own professional gain: Maybe 3% to 5% really believe it. The street-level Trumpsters who have fallen down the ideological rabbit hole, believing whatever MAGA media tells them? Maybe 30% to 40%.

The rest? It's essentially the political version of professional wrestling. Big, loud, destructive showbiz.

At this point we know that the Demafacist used foreign nationals to pay putin for propaganda about Trump to undermine the 2016 election results, and disrupt his admin.

Frankly, nothing you or your team of putin puppets say has any credibility

/——/ “Have a look at the article and tell me what you think.”
I think you’re an idiot. Thanks for asking.

Obviously this period will be studied for a long, long time. No doubt there is some traditional partisanship at play here. Another important issue is this binary "globalism vs. nationalism" thing that has them so terrified and willing to believe what they're told in their world.

So the question remains: How many of these people really, truly believe that the election was stolen due to a massive (and that's an understatement) conspiracy, and that Trump really did win by a landslide, as he always claims?

I would divide it into two groups: The political class (politicians, politicos, pundits) who are just feeding and leveraging this story for their own professional gain: Maybe 3% to 5% really believe it. The street-level Trumpsters who have fallen down the ideological rabbit hole, believing whatever MAGA media tells them? Maybe 30% to 40%.

The rest? It's essentially the political version of professional wrestling. Big, loud, destructive showbiz.
You can guarantee that at least one of them will parrot that the US is a Republic noot a democracy" and you cant help thinking that they do not understand what they are talking about.
The anti democracy moves around the states are also about disenfrnchising people. Once you lose sight of the importance of voting then its a small step to stopping it.
Their heroes have no time for voting. Putin,Pinochet,Orban and so on. Better to have a white christian strong man calling the shots rather than people who might be different. And god forbid they might look different as well.

Who cares what racist freaks from Alabama or Arkansas or whatever thinks. The country has moved on without them.

Adapt or die

It isnt scary, it is the truth that Joe Biteme had with the most extensive voter fraud organiztion had usurped the real president of the United States. That is 3rd world nation shit, but then a Democrat who allows diseased 3rd world illegal immigrants dont give a rats ass, only power.

As for stupid people, lets look at what the OP said. Putting everything stupid in bold print.

But then again, this is what you expect from a buck tooth, island, inbred, faggot, who sucks camel jockey dick.

Only presidential candidate who never left his basement and when he did, had 6 people show up to his event.

I suspect thst you believe in the whole raft of conspiracy theories. You certainly seem to trumpet them.

I suspect thst you believe in the whole raft of conspiracy theories. You certainly seem to trumpet them.
You lied about Russian Collusion, Covid, Hunter Biden's Laptop, Joe Biden taking bribes, Uranium One, Hillary's Secret Server, Seth Rich and Julian Assange, Benghazi. You are just posting more lies. No reason to believe you.

You live in a country with a 0.6% black population. Why?

Forum List

Back