....the plot to kill Nancy Pelosi......

The indoctrination and brain washing is pretty incredible.

To mask up and get the Fauci ouchy just because you do not like Trump is very self destructive.
Self subjection has always been the preferred form of justice. When the violent try to take it by force is when the real problems begin. That is when the defensive position comes into play and things can get very messy.

Self subjection has always been the preferred form of justice. When the violent try to take it by force is when the real problems begin. That is when the defensive position comes into play and things can get very messy.
Baltimore and her family will be removed from existence.

Can you imagine if they cornered Pelosi in the Capitol Building?

They would've ripped her apart with their bare hands, entrails and viscera splattering the walls.

From this morning's Washington Post:

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

(First cliche' of the day: "Play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes'.)
Obviously the police did their job in investigating this person who even YOU call a 'nutter' and found she was no real threat. especially since she did not have a weapon. Another 'We've got him / them now' moment shot to hell.

:p

Can you imagine if they cornered Pelosi in the Capitol Building?

They would've ripped her apart with their bare hands, entrails and viscera splattering the walls.
Would they have done that while her son-in-law's crew filmed it all?

What a convenient bullshit response

She's your asshole. All of them were. Own it.

Take responsibility for your philosophy and actions
Just like we keep hearing "Why don't moderate Muslims control their fanatical terrorists." Why can't moderate Righties control their fanatical terrorists?

Just like we keep hearing "Why don't moderate Muslims control their fanatical terrorists." Why can't moderate Righties control their fanatical terrorists?
You mean like leftists controlled their loons that rioted and looted and burned and injured and killed in every major american leftist shithole city last year?

From this morning's Washington Post:

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

(First cliche' of the day: "Play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes'.)
Pelosi is number two in line, behind Cameltoe Harris. The current President is not in the line, as they would be succeeding themselves.

What exactly did she intend to shoot her with? A straw and spitballs?

I think she looks really good for 159
santos-smith-bancroft-pelosi-1.jpg
Another post by this author which he(?) things is clever. It isn't and in most of his(?) posts is either ridiculous or ludicrous.

Baltimore and her family will be removed from existence.
If you were not stupid this comment is a threat. Let's hope Law Enforcement visits you home very soon, put you in cuffs or a strait jacket more likely.

You are a Democrat. There is simply nothing worse than that. It makes any treatment, no matter how heinous or violent not necessarily bad.
I'd express my true feelings about you, but being a good liberal Democrat I have empathy for those who lack the intelligence, sense of reality and a moral compass.

Forum List

Back