Gov. Abbott Pardons Sgt. Perry After Killing BLMer with an AK-47

We dont agree because you refuse to assign any responsibility to the protesters for what happened
I asked you a simple yes or no question. Not an opinion on what you claim I believe. So, I stop. You Mac... are a troll. As such, of no interest.

Maybe at some point you will grow up and have an actual honest conversation. Until that time please don't engage with me again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I asked you a simple yes or no question. Not an opinion on what I believe. So, I stop. You Mac... are a troll. As such, of no interest.

Maybe at some point you will grow up and have an actual honest conversation. Until that time please don't engage with me again.
See post 423

Good on Governor Abbott! :thup:
Don't whine when you see whites getting punched in the streets by black people. Because if the law doesn't apply to us, then why should we folow it?

The BLM “protester” raised and pointed his AK-47 at a car. The driver, SGT Perry, rightfully defended himself and ended the BLM fag.

It was caught on video and anyone with a brain can see it was self defense. The jury got it wrong, probably coerced by the BLM cabal.
No he didn't defend himself. The jury saw the documents where he said he want to go kill. But you're fine with that.

Racist SOB.

Many people are glad that the gentleman was pardoned.

Those protesters were blocking the road and threatening people.

The saddest thing, of course, is that anyone could support BLM in the first place!
More people are angry that he was pardoned than not. The saddest thing is that you're close to the end of your life and you're still a racist.

He said he did. The witnesses said he did. If they’re lying so is he.
Can you document that claim?

How fast was he going?

I believe it was reported that his car came to a complete stop

The mob had no right to block the street and Perry had a right to be where he was

Can you document that claim?

How fast was he going?

I believe it was reported that his car came to a complete stop

The mob had no right to block the street and Perry had a right to be where he was

I love how you apparently know nothing about the evidence, but are certain you know what happened anyway.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If you make a claim you have to back it up

we know Foster had a gun and Perry shot him in self defense

No you don’t know that.

Let explain why. If I spend time online researching how to kill MAGA then would you believe it was self defense if I shoot one who is armed?

I linked it above. What they found searching Perry’s phone.

I have said this many times. Don’t talk to the cops if you have been involved in a shooting. Perry thought he was clever. And apparently he was clever enough to convince a few idiots to believe he was being persecuted.

Perry said in the interview that Foster was NOT pointing the weapon at him. Perry claimed he was afraid Foster would aim at him. There is the link and the video.

Perry was lying through the interview. I doubt he is half as smart as he thinks he is. He lied about not knowing what they were protesting. He had looked it up the day before on his phone. He lied about running the red light to close the distance. He discussed online what would be a good shooting. He planned it. At least generally.

But according to you. None of that matters. The only thing that matters is that he claims self defense.

I asked this before. Turn it around. If the circumstances were exactly the same and a black guy shot a MAGA carrying a weapon openly would you say it was self defense?

Perry claimed he was afraid Foster would aim at him. There is the link and the video.
In the video interrogation with the policeman Perry indicated the weapon was pointed toward the ground but in his direction

Foster was holding in what I would call the ready position where his finger was on or next to the trigger

He could have raised the muzzle only inches and started shooting in an instant

In the video interrogation with the policeman Perry indicated the weapon was pointed toward the ground but in his direction

Foster was holding in what I would call the ready position where his finger was on or next to the trigger

He could have raised the muzzle only inches and started shooting in an instant

So you agree. If someone is walking around with a rifle and their hand is close to the pistol grip it is self defense to shoot him without any warning.

So you agree. If someone is walking around with a rifle and their hand is close to the pistol grip it is self defense to shoot him without any warning.
I wasnt there

Engaging in Monday morning quarterbacking, I’m on record here calling Foster a pussy

My impression of him was a wanna be Billy Bad Ass trying to impress his girlfriend and the other Black LIES crazies on the street

Foster didn't even have a round in the chamber

But Perry didnt know that

Forum List

Back