So Obama said in yesterdays interview that our open borders are unsustainable yet i can not find one single link

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I happen to agree with him obviously but am not shocked that our dishonest media isn't reporting on this today except of course the few right leaning sites.

Kinda hard to have an honest dialog when the left leave out or hide half the facts of any topic.

I happen to agree with him obviously but am not shocked that our dishonest media isn't reporting on this today except of course the few right leaning sites.

Kinda hard to have an honest dialog when the left leave out or hide half the facts of any topic.

I found several links.

• Banned
I found several links.

As I stated some on the right reported on it.
Where is the coverage by the msm?

Obama Admits Biden’s Open Borders Are ‘Unsustainable ...
11 hours ago · Former President Barack Obama has now openly admitted that having open borders is “unsustainable.”. In the midst of Joe Biden’s border crisis, Obama called for a reform of the immigration system in the United States. During an interview on ABC’s Good Morning America, the former President explained that fixing the system is something ..

Just another money laundering scheme like the big book deals.

Do not expect these treacherous people to police themselves.

How many people ignored the warning signs and gave it away? Many have refused to take time to get involved, a lot have sold themselves for worthless refuse and many are going to be really miserable as this Marxist crap progresses and as they learn they cannot keep want they think they have earned via banksters and robber barons.

What they did to LaVoy Finicum showed these criminals that the people on a whole wouldn't stand up against the murdering of those who protest illegal acts being perpetrated against them.

Now they desire to hamstring any military personal whom they deem a threat when they will not take that poison jab by court martial. That not only takes away the benefits that those people earned but also their right to vote and bare arms. When they called out that former military were would be terrorist many went along with that gas lighting too.

Anyone with a desire for truth and justice and a refusal to go along with fraud or oppressors to get along are now targets like it or not.

Obama Admits Biden’s Open Borders Are ‘Unsustainable ...
11 hours ago · Former President Barack Obama has now openly admitted that having open borders is “unsustainable.”. In the midst of Joe Biden’s border crisis, Obama called for a reform of the immigration system in the United States. During an interview on ABC’s Good Morning America, the former President explained that fixing the system is something ..
He is the past for the Prog agendas and is not officially in power. So we get the fifth column spouting this. He is of Globalist desires. He will not be destroyed for this. He has been paid off handsomely for the New World Order. And he has properties on the oceans even as he promotes that the oceans will envelop all of the beaches from Climate Change. Progs show us what they are going to do in most ways with thousands of little things added in government legislation. I believe they have to as acceptance of it by the population from denying there is a creator of this world.

He is the past for the Prog agendas and is not officially in power. So we get the fifth column spouting this. He is of Globalist desires. He will not be destroyed for this. He has been paid off handsomely for the New World Order. And he has properties on the oceans even as he promotes that the oceans will envelop all of the beaches from Climate Change. Progs show us what they are going to do in most ways with thousands of little things added in government legislation. I believe they have to as acceptance of it by the population from denying there is a creator of this world.

Hahaha, do you actually believe in the New World Order crap?

Of course it's not sustainable. One has to ask how the Haitians were able to get flights to Mexico? Perhaps funded by a foreign adversary who realizes that ending MORE to the U.S border will speed up the collapse?

Oddly, CNN and other operate as if it's inhumane to defend your border. You can bet they live in very well protected homes though...

Well Barry is correct. We can't have millions more illegal aliens. They already cost us billions each year. They rape, rob and murder Americans and most Americans want them all out of our country.

The Dems sure aren't doing themselves any favors by allowing them in and doing nothing to get them out.

Can't wait for 2022 and 2024.

Well Barry is correct. We can't have millions more illegal aliens. They already cost us billions each year. They rape, rob and murder Americans and most Americans want them all out of our country.

The Dems sure aren't doing themselves any favors by allowing them in and doing nothing to get them out.

Can't wait for 2022 and 2024.

If most American's wanted them gone we would have long ago passed a comprehensive mandatory e-verify program with a strong enforcement arm to it.

pknopp
No. The wall would have kept most of them out and we should have also prosecuted anyone hiring illegals.

A wall that doesn't even cover a portion of the border, that you can go around, under and over is going to keep people out? LOL.........

But as you note, we refuse to address the actual problem.

pknopp
The wall was fully funded dumbass and would have been completed. Another pigheaded biased political hack is what you are.

Now we are overrun with illegal aliens and its going to be a bitch to get them out especially since Bidung has handcuffed ICE and the BP.

Hope you like spending billions on them cause most Americans don't.

pknopp
The wall was fully funded dumbass and would have been completed. Another pigheaded biased political hack is what you are.

Now we are overrun with illegal aliens and its going to be a bitch to get them out especially since Bidung has handcuffed ICE and the BP.

Hope you like spending billions on them cause most Americans don't.

The wall was not fully funded. I want the problem addressed. You want to push politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back