Trump's VP Choice - Elise Stefanik

I can see someone who is thoroughly brainwashed or had a botched lobotomy thinking that. Those who are attached to reality don't engage in this self deception and self soothing.
It's like this, for one example. Crime in Chicago is horrible. It's a war zone, worse than being in Gaza. While Trump was president he offered federal help to Chicago regarding the out of control crime but Lori Lightfoot said, "No thanks. We prefer crime to help from the orange slob".

It will for sure be an empty suit. That much we know.

Miss "we are worse off than 4 years ago" would fit right in.
You’re the empty suit, Farty.

Stefanik is bright and articulate. (Oh shit! Now I sound like Potato talking about Obumbler.)

We are, in fact, much worse off now than before Potato and his handlers took the reins.

It's like this, for one example. Crime in Chicago is horrible. It's a war zone, worse than being in Gaza. While Trump was president he offered federal help to Chicago regarding the out of control crime but Lori Lightfoot said, "No thanks. We prefer crime to help from the orange slob".
I think they simply didn't want federal troops patrolling the Chicago streets. They had already seen what Trump's shock troops had done to peaceful protestors. But hey, don't get facts get in the way of a self soothing fantasy.

And the best part of your post is the irony. The walking orange crime spree... is tough on crime.

Haha, can't make this shit up.

I think they simply didn't want federal troops patrolling the Chicago streets. They had already seen what Trump's shock troops had done to peaceful protestors. But hey, don't get facts get in the way of a self soothing fantasy.

And the best part of your post is the irony. The walking orange crime spree... is tough on crime.

Haha, can't make this shit up.
He hasn't even been convicted of anything in a criminal court and won't be. Don't you believe in innocence until proven guilty?

Forum List

Back