Majority of Public Now Distrusts Biden to Provide Accurate Information on Covid, Too.

Exactly like happened with Trump.

Yet another example of how similar the two demented fools are.

Oh dear, it's time

1632914906085.png

“Covid had been the one area where Biden still had positive job approval.”

Biden assured me that I could not catch the ChiCom Flu if I got vaccinated and I believe him.

Like the poor guy at The Marathon station who was crying the blues to me.

"They told me if I got Zee Jabz I would not have to wear a mask, and here I am now wearing a mask 10 hours a day, and I cannot breathe and now have chronic sinus issues."

Corona in two years has only impacted 0.16% of the population or a little over 1\10th of a percent. Hardly a scamdemic.

No reason for mandated jabz or slave masks.

So now it's, "Even if you getz zee jabz vee still vake you vear dah masks!"

How is this even remotely similar? Trump was dumped on by the mainstream media and social media right out of the gate on Covid, starting with the attacks on his travel ban in Jan 2020 as "xenophobic" and unnecessary, followed by railing him for every death while keeping a real-time death count ticker running on their channels/websites, followed by the cordinated smear campaign on hydroxychloroquine the moment he mentioned it, and continuing with an onslaught of criticism every step of the way. No, Trump was never portrayed by the puppet masters in the media as trusted on Covid, and his job approval numbers on Covid always tracked that narrative. So this is yet another head scratcher post by you, suggesting a parallel where the two examples could not be less analogous.

I think covid caused the maj to see Trump as incompetent.

Biden also is incompetent. Afghan was largely an unforced error. Trump was right we need to get out, but Joe probably should have gotten his econ package through and listened to "his" generals telling him .... go slow. But I think what people are thinking about covid is that .... if you're a vac denier, you never liked Joe or vaccines. If you're vacced, your chances of dying from covid are a small fraction of what they were .... and if Idaho or Mississippi (me) sees their hospital systems collapse, you don't care about the inbred dipshits. So it's just not a federal problem.

And see Afghan and the border.

Forum List

Back