Trump's VP Choice - Elise Stefanik

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Others have also made the prediction but I think this seals it:

Trump really wants to win New York and if there is any way he can get revenge on those who wronged him in New York, he will try and he deserves it. Stefanik will also help out in other states as well. I'm betting this is a done deal.

Your "empty suit" sure kicked some Ivy League butt getting two anti-Semitic Presidents fired.
Yeah, it's a shame what people do to their own intellect and integrity, just to polish the orange scrotum. She clearly is not stupid. It's truly a shame what people do to themselves for Trump.

She was a big supporter of the 2020 election theft attempt.

Sad.

Yeah, it's a shame what people do to their own intellect and integrity, just to polish the orange scrotum. She clearly is not stupid. It's truly a shame what people do to themselves for Trump.

Sad.
That's your perception. She is fighting for restoring the country as is Trump. That's my perception.

She's not very old... career politician?... I don't think so...
Because you don't know what you are talking about.

Politically active at 14. Undergraduate degree in politics. President of the Institute of Politics in college.

Upon graduating, she immediately joined the GWB administration. Then worked on the RNC platform in 2012.

Politics is all she knows.

Unethical people never admit they are doing wrong. But your great grandkids will read about the cult's attempt to steal the 2020 election. And her name will appear.

And that not perception. That's fact.
They will also read about the multiple occurrences of election tampering in the swing states during the 2020 election. Regardless, Stefanik will be an active dynamic VP something we haven't had in many years.

Sad.
It's truly a shame what people do to get Trump in the name of politics.

Debunked" is Libspeak for "Truth that doesn't fit the narrative".
This is the dusty old talking point that 'spiracy nutsacks have used to soothe themselves since forever. If it's not the dems, it's someone else.

You guys have adopted Trump's failed human personality and genuinely think things become true because they fall out of your mouth.

Forum List

Back