....the plot to kill Nancy Pelosi......

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
From this morning's Washington Post:

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

(First cliche' of the day: "Play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes'.)

I think she looks really good for 159
santos-smith-bancroft-pelosi-1.jpg

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

I like the Nutter more than I do Pelosi.

Oh good grief do you really refer to yourself as a loyal patriotic real american instead of communist supporter?

".....do you really refer to yourself as a loyal patriotic real american ......?

Oh sure.
Certainly, more of a loyal patriotic real American than those Dicks & Karens who savagely beat and sprayed Mace on the Capitol police doing their jobs, then stole laptops, and vandalized the People's House. And do we really need to mention the 'poo'-stuff again?

You too?

But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

They were clearly stalking the halls looking for Pelosi, AOC, Pence or any other Congressperson.
I doubt they were looking for autographs.

What would an irate mob do if they actually captured a member of Congress?
Any individual would probably do nothing. But egged on by a mob, there is no way to tell what they would do.
Mob violence has a long sad history.

Last edited:
"Or do you think she needs more time?"

Can't speak for the other responsible thoughtful forum contributors.
Only for my avatar.....who is all of that.

And he thinks....6 months in jail or prison should be the 'stupid prize' her stupid game gets her.
After all, my poor avatar ain't a vindictive sort.

Just a patriotic one.

..."all the prices of everything we do is going up."

So, if I follow the good poster '22lc's contribution on this particular thread about the RWNJ claiming she wanted to kill Speaker Pelosi....well, he seems to be blaming that poor knucleheaded Karen-- Mrs. Bancroft ---for inflation?

WTF? Who knew?

Killing the Speaker of the House was clearly the intent that day

One can only wonder what that mob would have done had they managed to get their hands on her.

Did they appear to be in a reasonable frame of mind? They sent dozens of cops to the hospital. What would they have done had they actually managed to CATCH Pelosi or AOC...

Last edited:
The OP is fake news, from a fake 'newspaper'; this woman is just another anti-fa plant if anything.

Oh sure.
Certainly, more of a loyal patriotic real American than those Dicks & Karens who savagely beat and sprayed Mace on the Capitol police doing their jobs, then stole laptops, and vandalized the People's House. And do we really need to mention the 'poo'-stuff again?

You too?
OMG..........so much damage!!!!!! Better to protest, kill people and burn down cities for rapists and thugs.....

Forum List

Back