The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

1645982087577.png

Trump kept the price of oil low, which kept Russia poor. (Their bread and butter is oil)
When the price of oil is at or over 100 dollars a barrel, Russia gets rich.
2008 it hit 100 dollars a barrel and Putin takes Georgia
2014 it hit 100 dollars a barrel and Putin takes Crimea
2021 it's near 100 dollars a barrel and it invades Ukraine

Trump would give Ukraine to Putin. They have Hillary's Server. And of course Hunter! No way he would organize a coalition,. He would have left that up to the EU and cheered his buddy as he is doing now. All the Neo-GOP would join him too in singing praise for the Genius Move.

Yeah, but only two countries have been invaded by our enemies under Biden so far. And we only lost a few soldiers. And the Americans in those countries have a decent chance of getting themselves out alive somehow. And it's only been 13 months.

Such a relief to have these competent adults running things.

Well at least we know now that Trump doesn't have the balls to oppose Biden's war. This can now descend into the senseless US domestic politics clusterfk.

Trump would give Ukraine to Putin. They have Hillary's Server. And of course Hunter! No way he would organize a coalition,. He would have left that up to the EU and cheered his buddy as he is doing now. All the Neo-GOP would join him too in singing praise for the Genius Move.
Trump would have passed on sanctions on Putin

He would have told Europe to ignore Ukraine because Russian Oil was more important

Well at least we know now that Trump doesn't have the balls to oppose Biden's war. This can now descend into the senseless US domestic politics clusterfk.

And send in the clowns!

Progs are giving the United States to central and south America.

Trump kept the price of oil low, which kept Russia poor. (Their bread and butter is oil)
When the price of oil is at or over 100 dollars a barrel, Russia gets rich.
2008 it hit 100 dollars a barrel and Putin takes Georgia
2014 it hit 100 dollars a barrel and Putin takes Crimea
2021 it's near 100 dollars a barrel and it invades Ukraine

Very astute of you! Think you could run a class for far Leftists and teach them something about global politics! Just tell them in your class, everyone gets a C, lol. They will sign up instantly!

For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

Keep your friends close.............keep your enemies in the living room.

As I stated in another post on this subject..................Trump is a businessman. He knows how to talk business to other businessmen. He knows how to play the pacification game to keep your adversaries from blowing their lids or getting irate.

Trump stated many times when he was running, that he's a businessman, and this country needs to be ran like the business it is.......not like an ATM that the Dems and Libs do.

And thats what he did. And like any businessman, he met with his opposing sides to see what needed to be done in order to handle them and control them to the point that they could be reasoned with.

The DementiacRats don't have a fucking CLUE how to intelligently TALK to people or REASON with them........all they know how to do is harass, irritate, annoy, belittle, slander, infuriate, cajole, coerce, torment, lie to, and threaten.

Very astute of you! Think you could run a class for far Leftists and teach them something about global politics! Just tell them in your class, everyone gets a C, lol. They will sign up instantly!
Everyone gets a C because…..equity! This way, the bright and capable are discouraged from achieving, and the dumb and incompetent don’t have to try to pass a course.

It’s the leftist approach to everything: suppress talent, and prop up failure. What a recipe for a successful, productive country!

Putin helped Trump get elected in 2016. He tried to do the same in 2020.

Don’t forget it.

I might not have been in politics as much back then, but I bet everything I own that that's not right as that's how confident I am.

Forum List

Back