The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

One of the Sunday morning talk show cretins attempted to denigrate Trump for saying that Putin is “smart.” Sounded like he was working off the same talking point memos this Boards libtards have been using. We’ve seen the drill:

If Trump acknowledges that the opponent is smart then he and conservatives “must be” pro-Russia and anti-American. 🙄 Such absolute horseshit. It was stupid when Leftwhiner and other Board liberals tried to foist off that fraudulent syllogism and it’s every bit as retarded now.

It remains a good idea to have a real life understanding of your opponent’s strengths. Again: it is better to understand that Putin is smart than it is to pretend that he’s stupid just because he’s also an evil scumbag.

Libtards have some pretty stupid talking point memos.

It's just like Trump said last night himself,..the problem isn't (or at least shouldn't be) that Putin is smart,.. it's that our current "leaders" are really, really dumb.

Because they both had the goal of weakening NATO.

I missed something,... On one hand you have Trump taking action by making sure Russia doesn't attack any other countries, and on the other you have Biden who is all talk and no action not even attempting to stop them.

One of the Sunday morning talk show cretins attempted to denigrate Trump for saying that Putin is “smart.” Sounded like he was working off the same talking point memos this Boards libtards have been using. We’ve seen the drill:

If Trump acknowledges that the opponent is smart then he and conservatives “must be” pro-Russia and anti-American. 🙄 Such absolute horseshit. It was stupid when Leftwhiner and other Board liberals tried to foist off that fraudulent syllogism and it’s every bit as retarded now.

It remains a good idea to have a real life understanding of your opponent’s strengths. Again: it is better to understand that Putin is smart than it is to pretend that he’s stupid just because he’s also an evil scumbag.

Is Putin smart though? Seems like invading Ukraine isn’t exactly a brilliant strategy. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Trump just can’t help but trying to troll the country by praising our enemies and denigrating our leaders. He’s just trying to stir shit up.

I missed something,... On one hand you have Trump taking action by making sure Russia doesn't attack any other countries, and on the other you have Biden who is all talk and no action not even attempting to stop them.
What action did Trump take to make sure Russia didn’t attack other countries?

Is Putin smart though? Seems like invading Ukraine isn’t exactly a brilliant strategy. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Trump just can’t help but trying to troll the country by praising our enemies and denigrating our leaders. He’s just trying to stir shit up.

He can be evil and still be smart you know.

What action did Trump take to make sure Russia didn’t attack other countries?

Again you're not listening to a thing I've said. :rolleyes:

Not to mention that he destroyed our own oil capabilities in order to ensure we are dependent on foreign oil (Russian in particular) instead of being oil independent.

Sure, he was just given his marching orders from above, but it was all quite intentional.

It's absurd to think he has destroyed any capacity. Production fell under Trump and has increased under President Biden. US refiners have been free to purchase Russian oil on the open market for 25 years, since the end of the Evil Empire.

Precisely. I myself have said that Hitler was smart.….quite high on the IQ scale, in fact. (That’s part of why he was so dangerous.) That doesn’t mean I am pro-I-can’t-even-say-it or am on his side.

Precisely. I myself have said that Hitler was smart.….quite high on the IQ scale, in fact. (That’s part of why he was so dangerous.) That doesn’t mean I am pro-I-can’t-even-say-it or am on his side.
Hitler was constantly screwing up the war by insisting on idiotic strategies and programs.

It's absurd to think he has destroyed any capacity. Production fell under Trump and has increased under President Biden. US refiners have been free to purchase Russian oil on the open market for 25 years, since the end of the Evil Empire.
OMG. Thanks to Biden’s idiocy, we are now (or were) importing 800,000 barrels of oil from Russia, whereas during Trump we were energy indepedent.

Biden has done more harm to this country in one short year than you are capable of fathoming.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hitler was constantly screwing up the war by insisting on idiotic strategies and programs.
He was “smart” enough to have accomplished 2/3rd of his goal of killing every last Jew in Europe. Wish he HAD been dumber, that’s for sure.

Forum List

Back