The My Pillow guy is selling QuikClot??

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I keep a military-issue medical kit handy for a SHTF scenario or just first aid if we need it. One of the items I keep on hand is generic variant of what's called "QuikClot." This is a hemostat powder that was developed by the military to stop bleeding from deep cuts, gashes, or even bullet wounds. This is an absolute necessity for any first aid kit, or if you're the "prepper" type. Walmart carried a brand called "Stops-Bleeding" in their camping section near the first aid supplies for about 4 bucks. It has a picture of Lou Ferrigno on the front and the package I had was past the expiration date.

So now they have a new brand named "BleedStop" and guess whose picture is on the box?

Mike Lindell. The "My Pillow" guy. :laughing0301:

quikclot1.jpg

quikclot2.jpg

quikclot3.jpg

quikclot4.jpg

Maybe thinking about all those guy he saw get killed in bad drug deals?

Quickclot can be a life-saver if you're in a situation where medical assistance is hours away.

Anti-hemorrhagic agents turns liquid blood exposed to air into a gel-like substance and will stop or slow even an arterial bleed in many cases.

Unfortunately, all that gel matter has to be removed from the wound prior to any vascular surgery to actually repair the bleed. This can impede the repair and lead to additional ischemia and tissue death.

In an urban or suburban environment, where emergency surgery is available around the clock, the preferred pre-hospital treatment is compression or tourniquet to stop or slow the bleeding until the bleed can be repaired.

Last edited:
Quickclot can be a life-saver if you're in a situation where medical assistance is hours away.

Anti-hemorrhagic agents turns liquid blood exposed to air into a gel-like substance and will stop or slow even an arterial bleed in many cases.

Unfortunately, all that gel matter has to be removed from the wound prior to any vascular surgery to actually repair the bleed. This can impede the repair and actual lead to additional ischemia and tissue death.

In an urban or suburban environment, where emergency surgery is available around the clock, the preferred pre-hospital treatment is compression or tourniquet to stop or slow the bleeding until the bleed can be repaired.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, all that gel matter has to be removed from the wound prior to any vascular surgery to actually repair the bleed. This can impede the repair and actual lead to additional ischemia and tissue death.

One turney kit

quikclot5.jpg

I keep a military-issue medical kit handy for a SHTF scenario or just first aid if we need it. One of the items I keep on hand is generic variant of what's called "QuikClot." This is a hemostat powder that was developed by the military to stop bleeding from deep cuts, gashes, or even bullet wounds. This is an absolute necessity for any first aid kit, or if you're the "prepper" type. Walmart carried a brand called "Stops-Bleeding" in their camping section near the first aid supplies for about 4 bucks. It has a picture of Lou Ferrigno on the front and the package I had was past the expiration date.

So now they have a new brand named "BleedStop" and guess whose picture is on the box?

quikclot1.jpg

quikclot2.jpg

quikclot3.jpg

quikclot4.jpg
At least it's not one of his freaking commercials, ugh!

quikclot1.jpg

quikclot2.jpg

quikclot3.jpg

quikclot4.jpg
At least it's not one of his freaking commercials, ugh!

When you least expect it... :laughing0301:

BleedStop TV Commercial, 'When You Least Expect It' Featuring Mike Lindell

Mike Lindell; former 30 YEAR crack cocaine JUNKIE, ACTIVELY campaigned for a serial liar/adulterer for POTUS (Trump), found Jebus AFTER he became a multi billionaire ......................... very fucking reliable; like a condom full of pen holes ................

Apparently Lindell isn't associated with the product "quick-clot"any more than Hollywood actors use their talents to sell us everything from insurance to video games.

Mike Lindell; former 30 YEAR crack cocaine JUNKIE, ACTIVELY campaigned for a serial liar/adulterer for POTUS (Trump), found Jebus AFTER he became a multi billionaire ......................... very fucking reliable; like a condom full of pen holes ................

You mentioned "serial liar/adulterer" but you neglected "Russian collusionist."

You must be getting forgetful in your old age.

Wow...….it really pisses you off when people have become successful, doesn't it??? That speaks volumes....

quikclot1.jpg

quikclot2.jpg

quikclot3.jpg

quikclot4.jpg

excellent
that yer planning

add medical books
they'll be no emergency 911 medical services and youtube how to videos

Wow...….it really pisses you off when people have become successful, doesn't it??? That speaks volumes....

No, success I have no issue with.

When folks wanna place a three decade long crack cocaine junkie on a pedestal THEN THAT is when I take exception to the right's ability to have a single fucking functioning brain cell ..............

When folks wanna place a three decade long crack cocaine junkie on a pedestal THEN THAT is when I take exception to the right's ability to have a single fucking functioning brain cell ..............

Who's putting him on a pedestal????? Just his face as an endorsement

quikclot1.jpg

quikclot2.jpg

quikclot3.jpg

quikclot4.jpg
Also readily available at veterinary supply places or pet/feed stores.

Maybe Mike Lindell can get Trump to put a bunch of 'Bleed STOP' on the US deficit ............ Hell of an endorsement ..........

Lindell is no longer a doper. Even Trump was a Democrat at one time, you know.

Lindell is no longer a doper. Even Trump was a Democrat at one time, you know.

SOME people wake up to their mistakes and change their lives for the better...….

Maybe Mike Lindell can get Trump to put a bunch of 'Bleed STOP' on the US deficit ............ Hell of an endorsement ..........

Too bad he can't put bleed stop on your brain......

Forum List

Back