Why Is the DOJ Trying to Destroy Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy?

The DOJ needs something visible.

Because nothing else is working.

The DOJ is losing the confidence of Americans. RAPIDLY. Righties don't like them anymore and lefties never did

Why should I be afraid of any of my crew members, regardless of race. Unlike your racist stereotype, the black members of my crew prove every day that being black does not obligate one to behave like a subhuman criminal piece of shit. These are all hard-working, honest, men, just like myself. You're the only one who thinks that race has anything to do with any of it.
Oh, are they "one of the good ones"?
Race has everything to do with it, buddy. Quit pretending it doesn't.

You only think that because you're a racist piece of shit.

Race has nothing to do with it. Being of good moral character, and making good choices, has everything to do with it. And one's character and choices are not at all dependent on one's skin color. Again, only a racist piece of shit such as yourself thinks otherwise.

EhMdJEgXgAEDd3Z.jpg

You only think that because you're a racist piece of shit.

Race has nothing to do with it. Being of good moral character, and making good choices, has everything to do with it. And one's character and choices are not at all dependent on one's skin color. Again, only a racist piece of shit such as yourself thinks otherwise.

Again, bullshit. Our society treats black people differently than white people, and you know it. I am willing to bet all three men in that picture have been pulled over at some point for a DWB (Driving While Black). One of them was poor and made bad choices, to be sure, but you know what, a lot of white people make bad choices and the system treats them a lot differently.

Again, bullshit. Our society treats black people differently than white people, and you know it. I am willing to bet all three men in that picture have been pulled over at some point for a DWB (Driving While Black). One of them was poor and made bad choices, to be sure, but you know what, a lot of white people make bad choices and the system treats them a lot differently.

The several black men who are part of my current team prove, every day, how wrong you are, and how right I am. They're not out dealing or buying or using drugs, or engaging in gang-related crime, or spawning hordes of bastards with random baby mammas that they don't even have the decency to marry or support, or otherwise behaving in the stereotypical manner that you think black men ought to behave. Like me, they are working at an honest job, making an honest living, contributing to society, supporting their families, and living life as respectable, upstanding citizens.

You would probably call that “acting white”, and call them “Uncle Toms” or some similar hateful racist pejorative. These men are my equals, as are the other members of my team of several other races.

That would make all those silly conspiracy theories easier to believe. Otherwise, common sense and reality would make them sound as dumb as they are.

When we split--soon--I really hope you get the fascist country you seem to want.

"They're not out dealing or buying or using drugs, or engaging in gang-related crime, or spawning hordes of bastards with random baby mammas that they don't even have the decency to marry or support, or otherwise behaving in the stereotypical manner that you think black men ought to behave."

"black men ought to behave"?????

The above list of pejorative accusations in and of itself sounds pretty darn racist to my sensibilities.
After all, the same accusations can be made amongst segments of the white population:

• dealing/buying/using drugs.............check
  • gang-related activities...................check
  • spawning bastard children ...... check
  • refusing to support the birth mother ....... check

"black men ought to behave"?????

The above list of pejorative accusations in and of itself sounds pretty darn racist to my sensibilities.
After all, the same accusations can be made amongst segments of the white population:

• dealing/buying/using drugs.............check
  • gang-related activities...................check
  • spawning bastard children ...... check
  • refusing to support the birth mother ....... check

Of course it does. You're a left wrong-wing racist piece of shit, not much unlike the creature to which I was responding. Of course you're going to think it “racist” for me to call out bad behavior that the other genuine racist thinks is normal and proper for members of a particular race.

The several black men who are part of my current team prove, every day, how wrong you are, and how right I am. They're not out dealing or buying or using drugs, or engaging in gang-related crime, or spawning hordes of bastards with random baby mammas that they don't even have the decency to marry or support, or otherwise behaving in the stereotypical manner that you think black men ought to behave. Like me, they are working at an honest job, making an honest living, contributing to society, supporting their families, and living life as respectable, upstanding citizens.

You would probably call that “acting white”, and call them “Uncle Toms” or some similar hateful racist pejorative. These men are my equals, as are the other members of my team of several other races.

Wow... so you are totally not racist... because you associate all these negative things with black people.

I'm sure you are waiting for your coworkers to become White and Delightsome.

Does this sound like a military/militia?

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.
No. No it doesn't. Magaturds lie.

Why would the FBI be interested in an absurd joke?
Why are the wasting their time then?
He’s funding the defense of an election cheat. Could be a big problem, since as government employee she can’t accept more than $65 from anyone but family and close friends, which Lindell isn’t. The fine could be double the accepted donation, which was $800K.

Forum List

Back