My Pillow guy sued for 1.3 billion dollars

It’s a sad state when corporate America is the backbone of democracy. They canceled all the people who supported the riot. They are suing the liars and thieves . They are pushing racial equity. All while our politicians argue about nonsense with nonsense Republicans. Corporations now are steering America. Be glad there is some good direction to it, for now.
You're not paying attention then. Corporations push identity politics for one reason -- it keeps the working class divided. The social left doesn't realize it's being used.

This isn't about racial equity. Identity politics just fabricates issues while exaggerating "inequities." They then promote mental disorders as something to enable rather than to counsel (like the transgender issue).

All the while, they manipulate the media, censor voices against the narrative, and control the government and elections.

The only real difference between us and the Russians is that the Russians know they aren't free. We maintain the illusion of it.

You must prove that the speaker knew that what he said was false.

Not so. You have to prove to a judge or jury it was said with malice and was not based on any factual information, nor was there much of an attempt at all to verify the information the defendant claims to have used to support the statement. It may not particularly matter if the person believes it or not.

For example, if I went on TV and said you molest collies, you could sue me. And at no point would you have to prove I don't believe you molest collies. Else everyone who got sued would just make the claim that they believed the falsehoods they had spoken.
Actually you need to pay attention, since your legal knowledge is less than the average 5th grader.

To prove prima facie defamation, a plaintiff must show four things:
1) a false statement purporting to be fact;
2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person;
3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and
4) damages, or some harm caused to the person or entity who is the subject of the statement.

You don't have to prove the my pillow guy believed what he said was false. As long as the statement was false, and they can establish negligence on the part of the defendant by showing that the defendant did not act with a reasonable level of care in publishing the statement at issue.

It’s a sad state when corporate America is the backbone of democracy. They canceled all the people who supported the riot. They are suing the liars and thieves . They are pushing racial equity. All while our politicians argue about nonsense with nonsense Republicans. Corporations now are steering America. Be glad there is some good direction to it, for now.
You're not paying attention then. Corporations push identity politics for one reason -- it keeps the working class divided. The social left doesn't realize it's being used.

This isn't about racial equity. Identity politics just fabricates issues while exaggerating "inequities." They then promote mental disorders as something to enable rather than to counsel (like the transgender issue).

All the while, they manipulate the media, censor voices against the narrative, and control the government and elections.

The only real difference between us and the Russians is that the Russians know they aren't free. We maintain the illusion of it.
You’re wrong. I work in corporate America. You don’t. There is real commitment to eliminating racism.

I remember reading on other threads that Trumpers expressed that Dominion would never sue.

They were wrong..as usual.

My Pillow guy was just begging to get sued, now he has.

Dominion is moving up the ladder.

The Orange Scurge is now in their sights.
It has already been proven that Dominion software had installed "backdoor software" and voting machines were indeed tied into the internet....especially the battleground states. Hacks were taking place from all over the world and let's just say that their "firewall protection" was piss poor. Dominion is trying to cover it's ass and trying to make this a war of attrition because they have deeper pockets. I have seen all the evidence that I need to see to convince me that their "leftard friendly" software is easily compromised. We also have the words of one of Dominion's chief operating officials and avid "anti-Trump" opponent admit that he had already "fixed it" to make sure Trump voters were disenfranchised. That is how the commies work....they have no moral code, no ethics because the ends justifies the means. There is no "line in the sand" they will not cross. Lie, steal, cheat, etc, etc is considered a meritorious deed if it furthers their cause.

Those like myself have a code of ethics that we live by because in the end, we will answer to a much higher power.

You’re wrong. I work in corporate America. You don’t. There is real commitment to eliminating racism.
I work in corporate America as well. I see real posturing on it. To see the left sell out is pretty hilarious though.

I remember reading on other threads that Trumpers expressed that Dominion would never sue.

They were wrong..as usual.

My Pillow guy was just begging to get sued, now he has.

Dominion is moving up the ladder.

The Orange Scurge is now in their sights.
And all people who back this are probably pillow biters.

Forum List

Back