Why Is The Mainstream Media Not Talking About Mike Lindell's Election Fraud Event?

"MAGA pillow magnate Mike Lindell kicked off his latest “election crime” summit on Wednesday by boasting how the “important” event would once and for all provide a “plan to secure our elections immediately.” In true Lindell fashion, of course, the event went off the rails in only a matter of minutes, after he mistakenly aired a video of Jimmy Kimmel. At the same time, he claimed this week’s summit would help him defeat the Dominion suit over his baseless election fraud claims because of the overwhelming evidence he’d supposedly reveal.

However, at the start of Wednesday’s confab, Lindell told the crowd that he wouldn’t show any new evidence of rampant voter fraud, adding that he’d already shown enough in the past. He declared. “This election summit is not going to be about more evidence. We have enough evidence. Evidence has been the easy part. This summit is all about hope and the plan to secure our elections immediately.” He then directed the audience to the screen to watch a video, only to quickly grow flustered: It was the wrong video, showing Kimmel delivering a monologue. “No, no, no. This is the wrong one,” Lindell shouted as the crowd laughed. “This is the wrong one. Hold on. Well, that’s coming!” Of course, Lindell bumbling during a symposium that offered empty promisesof exposing election fraud was ultimately nothing new."

I believe MAGA fans love to be teased and let down; I am thinking it's some kind of weird ass fetish. I am also becoming convinced that Mike Lindell has to be acting out some well-thought out SNL skit; because he is too goofy to be real. There will come a time, it may not be 3 years from now, it may not be 10 years from now, but sooner or later, all of this sycophantic cult worship of Trump is going to be something folks try to distance themselves away from over time.

First it will be, "well, I didn't much like his tweets" - to - "well, he is a bit of a narcissist, but I liked his policies" - to "look, I just supported him to own the libs" - which is all well and good. But you can vote for someone without doing the cuckholdish, cultish type shit that you Trumpers have been doing. The only thing I have ever seen close to it is when Bush was president. Lots of Republicans had a similar sycophancy for him too...especially right after he invaded Iraq -- they were so devoted to him that if anyone questioned the Iraq invasion, they were immediately attacked, called traitors, terrorists -- they even boycotted French fries for Bush..

But in time, it was revealed that the Bush admin was such an absolute disaster -- that nearly every Republican pretends they never supported him..and the Republicans who still support are called RINOS....that may not totally happen with Trump, because he appeals to depravity more than Bush did -- but there will be plenty of folks distancing from all of this in the future...but now, we have plenty of digital receipts...
Mike is perhaps the most perceptive political commentator of the modern age.
Did he give a new date for trumps return to the White House ?

Forum List

Back