Why Is the DOJ Trying to Destroy Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy?

Well his pillows are great! His slippers are great too. Somehow this 'crackpot' has created not only a manufacturing facility but is successful at pitching his products. I couldn't care less about his political opinions. I have computers and a cell phone. I don't care that the CEO's of Apple and MS are raging liberals. Why is that so important to you?

I hear his pillows may cause cancer
At least that is what people are saying

Uh, no, actually, the EC made it easier for them. All they had to do was concentrate their efforts on a few swing states, which is exactly what they did.

And that's the thing...do you think that if they did hack the systems and changed the votes in some swing states, that the government would ever admit it?

Uh, they don't.

California has 1 elector for every 600,000 people.
Wyoming has 1 elector for every 200,000 people.

You guys should also think about the future. At some point, Texas is going to be a blue state by shear volume of demographics.. at that point, the EC is going to work against you 1)

1) all they did was release some emails exposing what folks already knew…the dnc, is corrupt
2) nope the number of electors is based on the. number of reps in congress, everyone gets two senators and the. the house is based on population

cali just list some due to people fleeing the oppressive regime there

17 Sep 2022 ~~ By Bob Hoge

You may know him as the hyper, slightly-goofy pillow pitchman from TV who can regularly be found on Fox News hawking his MyPillow product along with Giza Dream sheets, slippers, and more. You might have even seen him on a poster in Bed Bath & Beyond or Walmart before they predictably—in the woke corporate age—dropped him from their lineups.
Things took a sinister turn Tuesday, as Nick Arama reported: Lindell was tracked down by FBI agents, corralled at a Hardee’s of all places, served a subpoena, and ordered to turn over his cell phone. What in the heck is going on here? Is Pillow Guy secretly a violent white nationalist, a Russian spy spewing disinformation, an international arms dealer, what?
Independent journalist Emerald Robinson obtained a copy of the subpoena:
Lindell’s crime sounds especially sinister, according to CNN:
The Justice Department is seeking information about at least seven people in connection with a breach of a Colorado county’s voting system as part of efforts to subvert the 2020 election results, according to subpoena documents obtained by CNN that reveal new details about the breadth of the investigation.​
Well, this certainly sounds like a case worthy of the full weight of the FBI, and it seems entirely justified that armed agents were needed to ambush Lindell at a fast-food restaurant. Not.
It’s impossible to give Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice even the slightest benefit of the doubt in this day and age, as they have subpoenaed virtually half the free world and raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on a seemingly endless fishing expedition. Pillow Guy’s story is equally murky; there are a lot of suspicions and dark insinuations thrown about by the FBI, but little in the way of facts that make you go, “oh man! Lindell really crossed the line on that one!” Without boring the heck out of you, I’ll try to sum it up quickly:
Lindell has been an outspoken critic of the 2020 presidential election and has regularly said he believes the outcome was fraudulent. This would appear to be his worst crime. But did he breach voting data machines?
~Snip~
Will Lindell’s be another case where a Trump associate is never charged with anything, and the DOJ eventually slinks away after ruining someone else’s life?

Commentary:
Because Mike Lindell has a public forum and he resists.
Like all the rest. Find a person who resists the Maoist/DSA Democrat left and who has the ability to influence others and you will find the deep state crosshairs on them.
Garland's DoJ Gestapo and Wray's FBI/STASI are using tactics designed to intimidate and cause fear among anyone who might oppose this administration. They are trying to set an “example” for everyone else.
He is a very vocal opponent of the Gestapo.

Actually, your Mormon Ass would soil your Magic Underwear if you met a black man face to face in a bad mood.

Several members o my current crew are black, and I'm sure that they've sometimes been in bad moods. Just the same as the white members of my crew, the Filipino members of my crew, the Indian (from India, not to be confused with those native to this continent) members of my crew the Hispanic members of my crew, and those of other races in my crew. They've all had to put up with me being in a bad mood, from time to time, as well.

Why should I be afraid of any of my crew members, regardless of race. Unlike your racist stereotype, the black members of my crew prove every day that being black does not obligate one to behave like a subhuman criminal piece of shit. These are all hard-working, honest, men, just like myself. You're the only one who thinks that race has anything to do with any of it.

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. - Obama July 2, 2008....Colorado Springs, CO.

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. - Obama July 2, 2008....Colorado Springs, CO.

And then there is the rest of the story....does this sound like a militia?

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

And then there is the rest of the story....does this sound like a militia?

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.
It sounds like he was planning a civilian force....and during his admin the Antifa and BLM brownshirts were created, and then used after Trump won, to undermine the new admin.

Forum List

Back