The Pillow Guy is not happy with last week's election results

And he has come up with some new conspiracy theories. This is the MAGA matrix, You win, there was fraud, We win...everything is good.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Lindell says "Thanks".

Every time one of you losers hauls off with a squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about Mike Lindell, I go to his website and buy one of his incredibly warm, soft and comfortable bathrobes to donate to a disabled Veteran.

Y'all missed on Veterans' Day, but you can make up for it now.

Your squealing makes money for Mike and makes life better for a disabled Vet.

I've heard that Lindell is giving 80% discounts on some of his products. I win. Mike wins. Most importantly, a disabled Vet who lives in one of the coldest states in the country wins!

Keep it up.

What color do you want me to make your bathrobe?

And he has come up with some new conspiracy theories. This is the MAGA matrix, You win, there was fraud, We win...everything is good.
According to the hard left extremist TalkingPoint website that uses not a single photo of an email or text or video to back up their accusations against Mike Lindell. Nor does there seem to be any other corroboration for their accusations.

Isn't it time that decent people of the world call for a halt of this kind of personal smear without anything to back it up other than at best gossip and at worst libel or slander made up out of whole cloth?

One thing we can do is stop trying to give it credibility with threads like this.

Now something that has been in the news lately is that Lindell claims to have developed a device that can detect if an electronic voting machine is on line on the internet. He was thoroughly rebuffed as nobody seemed to be interested in such a device as there is 'no need' for such a device.

The dishonest MSM keeps saying. . .at least now. . .that there is no evidence that voting machines are or have been on line.

But NBC in 2020 made a rare honest report that yes, there IS evidence that voting machines are or have been on line.

Now something that has been in the news lately is that Lindell claims to have developed a device that can detect if an electronic voting machine is on line on the internet. He was thoroughly rebuffed as nobody seemed to be interested in such a device as there is 'no need' for such a device.

The dishonest MSM keeps saying. . .at least now. . .that there is no evidence that voting machines are or have been on line.

But NBC in 2020 made a rare honest report that yes, there IS evidence that voting machines are or have been on line.

Easy-peasy.

DING, DING, DING, DING, DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Lindell says "Thanks".

Every time one of you losers hauls off with a squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about Mike Lindell, I go to his website and buy one of his incredibly warm, soft and comfortable bathrobes to donate to a disabled Veteran.

Y'all missed on Veterans' Day, but you can make up for it now.

Your squealing makes money for Mike and makes life better for a disabled Vet.

I've heard that Lindell is giving 80% discounts on some of his products. I win. Mike wins. Most importantly, a disabled Vet who lives in one of the coldest states in the country wins!

Keep it up.

What color do you want me to make your bathrobe?

I love watching crazies throw their money at their gods. Spend more.

His device is a drone that hovers over a voting place trying to find a router signal. The idiot hoped to make million off the idea.

I love watching crazies throw their money at their gods. Spend more.

Ooh! Two disabled Veterans get great new bathrobes. One of them will probably be very amused when I tell him/her about the middle school computer student who provided theirs. They love hearing new stories about how idiotic leftist sleaze can be.

His device is a drone that hovers over a voting place trying to find a router signal. The idiot hoped to make million off the idea.
It is a device that can be connected to a drone and therefore be utilized in multiple locations. I don't know if it works or is feasible or not. But the leftist declaration that such a device isn't needed suggests they don't want ANY interference with their ability to cheat if they need to.

Honorable people know that not only do elections need to be fair and honest, but it is just as important that the people believe elections are fair and honest. It's hard to believe those want that who work so hard to make sure the people do not have that assurance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back