• Total voters

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
NPR promotes a lot of anti-white crap--yet they get federal funding
this is definitely WRONG
but it's ''OK"" because it's anti-WHITE
an example you want?ok
....I used to listen to NPR all the time because it was the only talk station I could get for some goofy reason.....they'd have anti-WHITE crap on all the time....so I stopped listening for months ....then I turned it on one time and what is the story they have on,???!!! --an anti-white story
.......so this morning I'm bored of the other talk shows and turned on NPR--yes !! an anti-WHITE story...some jackass says there needs to be more black teachers because WHITE teachers will punish blacks because----------------because ---------------------------whites don't understand the blacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the idiot thinks the whites should not be teaching blacks!!!!

blacks only 13% of the population
blacks graduate high school less = fewer qualify for college and they graduate there less = NOT many at all qualified to be teachers
...I had my white a$$ whipped by a WHITE teacher with a wooden paddle
.....our WHITE pastor would discipline WHITE kids --one time grabbing a boy by the neck who had just hit a girl

You may have had it on but you were probably not listening.

NPR is anti-white? LOL
oo--they are definitely anti-white
anti-white crap all the time
pro-LGTBQ
when I LISTENED everyday--they had anti-white crap on
..another one was how the whites were trying to be ''''legally'' [ hahahah ] racist by building their ''own''' pool ....hahahhahaha

You may have had it on but you were probably not listening.

NPR is anti-white? LOL
oo--they are definitely anti-white
anti-white crap all the time
pro-LGTBQ
when I LISTENED everyday--they had anti-white crap on
..another one was how the whites were trying to be ''''legally'' [ hahahah ] racist by building their ''own''' pool ....hahahhahaha

Total nonsense. Reporting a story doesn’t make the whole network racist.

this is definitely WRONG
an example you want?ok
....I used to listen to NPR all the time because it was the only talk station I could get for some goofy reason.....they'd have anti-WHITE crap on all the time....so I stopped listening for months ....then I turned it on one time and what is the story they have on,???!!! --an anti-white story
.......so this morning I'm bored of the other talk shows and turned on NPR--yes !! an anti-WHITE story...some jackass says there needs to be more black teachers because WHITE teachers will punish blacks because----------------because ---------------------------whites don't understand the blacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the idiot thinks the whites should not be teaching blacks!!!!

blacks graduate high school less = fewer qualify for college and they graduate there less = NOT many at all qualified to be teachers
.....our WHITE pastor would discipline WHITE kids --one time grabbing a boy by the neck who had just hit a girl

Now THAT is just plain lying lame.

You should try actually listening.

Just kidding. RWNJs just aren't smart enough to make informed decisions.

I call NPR "Non-Positive Radio".

Even the BBC News they have at midnight is so "one-sided".

I call that "British Bullshit Company".

The Obama administration did everything it could to promote hate and enable terror. Where were you then?

this is definitely WRONG
an example you want?ok

YOU should try listening without hate in your mind

this is definitely WRONG
an example you want?ok

You just hang on to those rose-colored glasses, sweetie. If you knew who and what you were defending, a psychiatric hospital couldn't comfort you.

Forum List

Back