The Pillow Guy is not happy with last week's election results

Doing heavy drugs is not only Ok, it is encouraged by the Left

But questioning election results is unforgivable.

Not surprising. Most of the leftists I've ever known are the offspring of drug addicts and whores.

Now something that has been in the news lately is that Lindell claims to have developed a device that can detect if an electronic voting machine is on line on the internet. He was thoroughly rebuffed as nobody seemed to be interested in such a device as there is 'no need' for such a device.

The dishonest MSM keeps saying. . .at least now. . .that there is no evidence that voting machines are or have been on line.

But NBC in 2020 made a rare honest report that yes, there IS evidence that voting machines are or have been on line.
He’s full of shit

Stop hanging out on the side of town with the drug dens. You just told us too much about yourself

No I haven't hung out with the trash from YOUR trailer park for quite a few decades.

But that was a nice, lame try at being insulting. All you fools have is trying to make yourselves feel larger by insulting your intellectual and moral superiors.

Keep trying. Entertain me.

But you might want to try sticking with the thread topic.

From earnest poser Please Quit:
"DING, DING, DING, DING, DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every time one of you losers hauls off ........about Mike Lindell, I go to his website and buy one of his incredibly warm, soft and comfortable bathrobes to donate to a disabled Veteran."

Hold my beer.
Watch poor poster Please Quit buy.....oh, about 300 million robes for America's veterans--- as 300 million is the number of Americans Mike claims he has enough evidence to imprison for voter fraud.

300 million!
(by the way, there are only about 17 million veterans, so those vets will divvy up PleaseQuit's 300 million robes.....for about nearly 18 robes per veteran.

I love it when PleaseQuit and other QAnon'rs drop by this gossipboard.
They add sort of a curio-cabinet vibe to the place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back