The most disgusting super bowl i ever saw !!

and i have seen everyone of them, the Broncos didn't come to play football, they come to show off and got their asses stomped quite royally.

Manning and his bullshit fancy plays was their down fall, right from the very first play, why approach the line after the call has been made, play basic football.., that is exactly what the Sea Hags done and done a super whoop ass on the Donkeys.

the two teams that should have been there would be San Diego Chargers and the San Fagcisco 49'ers.

they both were fucked royally in their last games. :up:

I think the worst SB I ever saw was between the Chargers and the 49er's.

I think the 49er's won by like 50 points.

What can you say? The NFL sucks.

Actually, while the Niners did beat the crap out of San Diego, it was only 49-26. The game wasn't close; if I remember correctly the Chargers got some garbage time points to make the score closer.

It was the Super Bowl where the Niners beat Denver you are thinking of. That score was 55-10. Denver knows how to get blown out in the Super Bowl. :lol:

And that has what to do with the 12th man? Oh I get it...you're celebrating the death of students. One of which was my cousin.
How about you go fuck yourself you skanky lesbian. And yes,if you said that to my face I would treat you like the man you want to be....by punching your lights out.

Yes... anger is what happens when the team you thought would win gets stumped.

Hey dumb ass. I was born in Pullman and I hate the broncos.
At least you admit they stole it,got caught and had to pay for it.
Kinda like a kid shoplifting.

I know Pullman...all dirt road lead to it...right.

Wouldnt know...havent lived there for 43 years.
I would say all dirt roads lead to washington compared to where I live now.
Whats with all the rioting after the game? What a bunch of shitheads. WE WON LETS DESTROY THE CITY!!! YEAAAAAA!!! Fucken libs......

I enjoyed the game!

What I enjoyed even more was the pie in the face of all the "experts" who claimed Seattle didn't have a chance against the great Payton Manning who would shred their defense.

It was also fun watching Seattle spending more time in Denver's backfield than Manning did. :)

Whats with all the rioting after the game? What a bunch of shitheads. WE WON LETS DESTROY THE CITY!!! YEAAAAAA!!! Fucken libs......

All the rioting ? Ya right.

A hand full of U of W frat boys burning their own mattresses? And a shitty couch? The U of W campus isn't really IN the city proper.. Those rich morons never had to pay for ANYTHING their whole lives.

A couple of drunks kicked in a half dozen pieces of glass from the stupid Pioneer Square gazeebo? One door glass from ONE of the 300 or so Starbucks gets broken?

Ya... The HORRID Riots... How??? will we EVER recover... ???

I don't know, I have never lived in Seattle. But if memory serves me right I can't recall a single super bowl where the winning team celebration didn't cause a little damage. But most of the damage is not cause by the real fans but by thugs who see an opportunity to take advantage and break things.

I enjoyed the game!

What I enjoyed even more was the pie in the face of all the "experts" who claimed Seattle didn't have a chance against the great Payton Manning who would shred their defense.

It was also fun watching Seattle spending more time in Denver's backfield than Manning did. :)

I don't recall hearing that from any so-called experts. Most predictions about the game seemed to be that it would be a fairly close contest. In that, they were certainly wrong, as was I. ;)

Super Bowl XLVIII after last years Baltimore....

According to a report from WKRC Local 12 in Cincinnati, police were called in to shut down traffic and prevent fans from overturning cars and looting stores.

Police in Baltimore shut down traffic on southbound I-83 at 28th Street as Ravens fans celebrated a Super Bowl Victory late Sunday night into Monday morning.

Extra police, some on horseback, were called in to do patrols. Some fans were seen trying to tip over a car in the Federal Hill area. There was also reports of fans looting a 7-11.

I don't know, I have never lived in Seattle. But if memory serves me right I can't recall a single super bowl where the winning team celebration didn't cause a little damage. But most of the damage is not cause by the real fans but by thugs who see an opportunity to take advantage and break things.

It seems to be a northern thing.
While unfortunately Houston hasn't won a super bowl,they did win back to back NBA championships with zero crap started. That kind of shit just doesnt happen in the south as much for whatever reason.

While unfortunately Houston hasn't won a super bowl,they did win back to back NBA championships with zero crap started. That kind of shit just doesnt happen in the south as much for whatever reason.

Because people in the South sleep on the dirt? They no have a mattress to burn? :(

Okay Dokey... I haven't said much about the game ... my predictions ... the outcome.

Now that the dust has settled I hafta say that from a Seahawk fan's perspective the game went much like I prognosticated here on several occasions.

It wasn't "the worst" Superbowl ever played. As Manning said clearly in his post game interview the mistakes that Denver made were CAUSED by Seattle.

Obviously the main reason it wasn't a close game is because Seattle focused on getting to Manning early and often and THAT is why Denver was innept on offense. The second obvious reason that I had stated on many occasions was that the "Legion of Boom" is not just a catch phrase...a stupid monikar. I said that as soon as Welker and the Broncos started trying to "rub/pick" Seahawk DBs and safeties that Kam Chancellor would lay some devastating hits on those boys and that is exactly what happened. Those boys in Orange didn't want any part of Chancellor half way into the first qtr.

We love to see our defense stand up. We LOVE to see Sherman, Maxwell, Wagner, Chancellor, Smith, Wright, and Thomas lay wood on crossing recievers.

It's easy to say that the defense won the game but lost amongst the aftermath is that Wilson threw for two TDs that were not gimmies.. Lynch punched it accross the goal line for another.. Hauchka kicked a pair of FGs.

Seattle was not responsible for keeping Denver in the game. It was a great game. If you found the game dissapointing lay the blame on the greatest QB to ever play the game. I couldn't be happier the way the over rated defense ... the pedestrian WRs and our midget game manager came to play.

Because people in the South sleep on the dirt? They no have a mattress to burn? :(

I've got more sq.ft. in my living room then you have in your whole shack.
Pretty sure I can afford a bed.

This isn't a political forum- it's a sports forum dude.

But since you introduced it here- the idea that obstructionism isn't a good thing when you have a political class ruining this country is idiotic. I'd rather nothing get done than another detrimental piece of legislation like Obamacare get passed.

Voting for Bush was in response to a con changing from the SB to watch baby seals get clubbed. Then house butted in, and now you. In defense of baby seal clubbing, how sweet.

Thank you for admiring my butt. I'm flattered. :redface:
Hot cha cha cha!:ssex:

and i have seen everyone of them, the Broncos didn't come to play football, they come to show off and got their asses stomped quite royally.

Manning and his bullshit fancy plays was their down fall, right from the very first play, why approach the line after the call has been made, play basic football.., that is exactly what the Sea Hags done and done a super whoop ass on the Donkeys.

the two teams that should have been there would be San Diego Chargers and the San Fagcisco 49'ers.

they both were fucked royally in their last games. :up:

the chargers and niners? now THATS funny.:lmao: people say the refs hurt the niners winning the game but great teams overocme bad calls.was it the refs fault that the niners had a delay of game penalty that cost them the game on 3rd and 2 bringing it back to third and 7 which was key since they came up short and had to punt it away,was it the refs fault that kappernick threw two costly interceptions at the most crucial time and had a critical fumble?:cuckoo::lmao:

the chargers? now that is the funniest joke ever.I am a diehard chargers fan myself but i want to see them EARN their way to the superbowl.they shouldnt have even been in it in the first place.they only got lucky making it to the playoffs in the fact they laid and egg and almost lost to the chiefs at home when the chiefs were playing their BACKUP players and if not for a missed field goal by the chiefs kicker,the chargers stay home for the playoffs.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

lay off the stuff you been smoking.:lmao:

Okay Dokey... I haven't said much about the game ... my predictions ... the outcome.

Now that the dust has settled I hafta say that from a Seahawk fan's perspective the game went much like I prognosticated here on several occasions.

It wasn't "the worst" Superbowl ever played. As Manning said clearly in his post game interview the mistakes that Denver made were CAUSED by Seattle.

Obviously the main reason it wasn't a close game is because Seattle focused on getting to Manning early and often and THAT is why Denver was innept on offense. The second obvious reason that I had stated on many occasions was that the "Legion of Boom" is not just a catch phrase...a stupid monikar. I said that as soon as Welker and the Broncos started trying to "rub/pick" Seahawk DBs and safeties that Kam Chancellor would lay some devastating hits on those boys and that is exactly what happened. Those boys in Orange didn't want any part of Chancellor half way into the first qtr.

We love to see our defense stand up. We LOVE to see Sherman, Maxwell, Wagner, Chancellor, Smith, Wright, and Thomas lay wood on crossing recievers.

It's easy to say that the defense won the game but lost amongst the aftermath is that Wilson threw for two TDs that were not gimmies.. Lynch punched it accross the goal line for another.. Hauchka kicked a pair of FGs.

Seattle was not responsible for keeping Denver in the game. It was a great game. If you found the game dissapointing lay the blame on the greatest QB to ever play the game. I couldn't be happier the way the over rated defense ... the pedestrian WRs and our midget game manager came to play.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I feel ya Bro !!

What WAS up with all the cryin.. ????

Losers cryin...Winners cryin...

Why all the CRYIN... ????

Can't the NFL stop all the cryin.. ???

Geeesh !!

Apparently there is crying in football.

if you watched mannings face closely when he was walking off the field after the game,you could tell he was trying to hold back from crying right there on the spot.:lmao:

And that has what to do with the 12th man? Oh I get it...you're celebrating the death of students. One of which was my cousin.
How about you go fuck yourself you skanky lesbian. And yes,if you said that to my face I would treat you like the man you want to be....by punching your lights out.

you can say that again.:lmao:

Forum List

Back