The most disgusting super bowl i ever saw !!

1800426_652041844844793_1881144866_n.jpg

I changed over to the Channel where they were clubbing baby seals. It was less depressing and slightly more sporting.
Let me guess, you voted for Bush....twice.

After 2 terms of Obama, that shit flies in both directions. Just depends on who is flinging it.

I think Bush should be brought up on charges of treason, but it's stupid to accuse people of voting for him to ridicule them when the Dipshit-in-Chief hailing from the other side of the aisle is just as bad (if not worse).

Try waiting for somebody with slightly higher morals than the likes of Obama to be in office before you use that tired line again.

Not a Obama fan. Didn't even vote for him the first time. But I couldn't stand the thought of a one percenter in the WH. There has never been a POTUS that has had to deal with obstructionists, the like we have seen for the last five years. The cons would rather destroy this country, than let Obama accomplish anything.

If you're looking for higher morals, don't look for them in the GOP. Christie, Radel, McDonald, and Grimm are all devoid of such. Give to the rich, and stick it to the poor is as low as it gets.

Let me guess, you voted for Bush....twice.

After 2 terms of Obama, that shit flies in both directions. Just depends on who is flinging it.

I think Bush should be brought up on charges of treason, but it's stupid to accuse people of voting for him to ridicule them when the Dipshit-in-Chief hailing from the other side of the aisle is just as bad (if not worse).

Try waiting for somebody with slightly higher morals than the likes of Obama to be in office before you use that tired line again.

Not a Obama fan. Didn't even vote for him the first time. But I couldn't stand the thought of a one percenter in the WH. There has never been a POTUS that has had to deal with obstructionists, the like we have seen for the last five years. The cons would rather destroy this country, than let Obama accomplish anything.

If you're looking for higher morals, don't look for them in the GOP. Christie, Radel, McDonald, and Grimm are all devoid of such. Give to the rich, and stick it to the poor is as low as it gets.

This isn't a political forum- it's a sports forum dude.

But since you introduced it here- the idea that obstructionism isn't a good thing when you have a political class ruining this country is idiotic. I'd rather nothing get done than another detrimental piece of legislation like Obamacare get passed.

I feel ya Bro !!

What WAS up with all the cryin.. ????

Losers cryin...Winners cryin...

Why all the CRYIN... ????

Can't the NFL stop all the cryin.. ???

Geeesh !!

I feel ya Bro !!

What WAS up with all the cryin.. ????

Losers cryin...Winners cryin...

Why all the CRYIN... ????

Can't the NFL stop all the cryin.. ???

Geeesh !!

Apparently there is crying in football.

12th man is a total rip off from Texas A&M.:eusa_hand:
But at least when y'all steal something you do it justice.

Don't think Seattle has built a bonfire woodpile that kills its own tho.

And that has what to do with the 12th man? Oh I get it...you're celebrating the death of students. One of which was my cousin.
How about you go fuck yourself you skanky lesbian. And yes,if you said that to my face I would treat you like the man you want to be....by punching your lights out.

And that has what to do with the 12th man? Oh I get it...you're celebrating the death of students. One of which was my cousin.
How about you go fuck yourself you skanky lesbian. And yes,if you said that to my face I would treat you like the man you want to be....by punching your lights out.

Yes... anger is what happens when the team you thought would win gets stumped.

But since you introduced it here- the idea that obstructionism isn't a good thing when you have a political class ruining this country is idiotic. I'd rather nothing get done than another detrimental piece of legislation like Obamacare get passed.

Voting for Bush was in response to a con changing from the SB to watch baby seals get clubbed. Then house butted in, and now you. In defense of baby seal clubbing, how sweet.

I thought the OPs beef was the Chili Pepper dudes. I like the music but what's the purpose of being shirtless. At least they made the main attraction look better.

A lopsided game isn't as interesting as a close game, unless you're a fan of the winning team. Go hawks! They struggled all year to get everyone on the same page and they got all cylinders firing at the right time. While the Broncos apparently lost the key.

Yes... anger is what happens when the team you thought would win gets stumped.

Hey dumb ass. I was born in Pullman and I hate the broncos.
At least you admit they stole it,got caught and had to pay for it.
Kinda like a kid shoplifting.

Voting for Bush was in response to a con changing from the SB to watch baby seals get clubbed. Then house butted in, and now you. In defense of baby seal clubbing, how sweet.

Thank you for admiring my butt. I'm flattered. :redface:

I quite enjoyed it actually. I used to specialize in defense when I played in HS - so seeing the Seahawks dominate in that way was fun.

The modern fans want to see each team score 60+ points, and when a good defense prevents that they say it is a shitty game.

Great defense beats great offense 9 times out of 10. I thought Seattle played their game and the Broncos couldn't handle the Seahawks defense.

While there is some truth to the idea of modern fans wanting lots of scoring, that's really not the point here.

What people who aren't fans of either team want most, I think, is a competitive game. High scoring or low scoring is less important than there being some drama involved. This game was never close from the opening snap.

Forum List

Back