The most disgusting super bowl i ever saw !!

The game came out like I figured it would.

Oh sure you did.

Monday morning quarterbacking?

NOBODY thought it would be a blowout. :eusa_whistle:

Not at all. The Broncos never had a chance. And of course no one could predicts a blowout. There are no such thing as psychics.

as always,you show how cluless you are about everything.I myself said the past 3 weeks this game was going to be a blowout.richard sherman backed me up my words as well when i kept saying the REAL superbowl was between the hawks and niners the last 3 weeks.Im not psychic or anything,i didnt think the hawks would make it past the niners,but i knew well enough that the niners were the second best team in the NFL.:D that that was going to be the hawks toughest test to win the superbowl.

Estimated 12th Man crowd in attendance for the parade welcoming our champions back? 750,000!

and i have seen everyone of them, the Broncos didn't come to play football, they come to show off and got their asses stomped quite royally.

Manning and his bullshit fancy plays was their down fall, right from the very first play, why approach the line after the call has been made, play basic football.., that is exactly what the Sea Hags done and done a super whoop ass on the Donkeys.

the two teams that should have been there would be San Diego Chargers and the San Fagcisco 49'ers.

they both were fucked royally in their last games. :up:

The worst one I ever saw was the Seahawks / Steelers SB. The officials flat out jobbed the Seahawks.

the MOST disgusting superbowl ever seen was the lambs and titans,having to watch TWO teams that were traiters to their fans abondining them and moving to another city,that was the worst superbowl ever.:mad:

Forum List

Back