Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

Yea, but that one really don't count now. Dak and McCarthy have figured you out now.
When you double team Hutchinson that leaves someone free to sack Dak. He's horrible under pressure. He's like Purdy. In a great system he's good but don't anyone get hurt and put a chink in the armor.

I remember white players taking a knee also
I just put two and two together. You know how poor uneducated whites are doing so poorly? That must be why we are seeing more whites in the NFL, NBA and MMA. It's usually our poorest citizens who put all their energy into sports because they don't have the economic opportunities. For years we thought whites were soft because we are so under represented in baseball, football and basketball. The white guys in the NBA are from poor Europe. They're hungry. But not white Americans. They're lazy. Or privileged.

Or soccer. Why does America suck at soccer? Is it because 51% of America is white?

When you double team Hutchinson that leaves someone free to sack Dak. He's horrible under pressure. He's like Purdy. In a great system he's good but don't anyone get hurt and put a chink in the armor.
If you beat the Rams at home, you might have a slight edge in the rematch in Dallas, if Dallas can beat Green Bay (I think they will but I think GB makes it close late)

If you beat the Rams at home, you might have a slight edge in the rematch in Dallas, if Dallas can beat Green Bay (I think they will but I think GB makes it close late)
Flacco let me down. I was talking him up. Saying if he won another Super Bowl he'd be in the HOF. So much for that. LOL.

Chiefs beat the Dolphins? Wow!

Saban isn’t coaching in the NFL. The only coaches who should be nervous if thet lose in the 1st rd are McDermott, Sirianni and McCarthy Everyone else is secure in their position. Maybe Bowles but Tampa just won its division so.

Tomlin.
Reid
McDaniels
Campbell
Ryans
Stefanski
LaFleur

Are all safe.
Gronk agrees with you. Says McCarthy should be nervous.

I been thinking for the past month thst it’s going to be the ravens and niners in the Super Bowl and I have no reason to change my mind.

The Lions are a differerent team on the road especially outdoors and the ravens have more talent than the chiefs who are banged up.the chiefs i liken to being rocky balboa before his first fight with mr t and the ravens are mr t,this is the FIRST fight again I am talking about and we all know how that turned out.

If the chiefs defense plays much better and doesn’t lay an egg this time they will have a good shot at upsetting the ravens,you can never count them out but being banged up as they are I just don’t see it.

Last edited:
I been thinking for the past month thst it’s going to be the ravens and niners in the Super Bowl and I have no reason to change my mind.

The Lions are a differerent team on the road especially outdoors and the ravens have more talent than the chiefs who are banged up.the chiefs i liken to being rocky balboa before his first fight with mr t and the ravens are mr t,this is the FIRST fight again I am talking about and we all know how that turned out.

If the chiefs defense plays much better and doesn’t lay an egg this time they will have a good shot at upsetting the ravens,you can never count them out but being banged up as they are I just don’t see it.
So it's not rigged?

wow just came across this very interesting article that further cements what i was saying that the Lions are a total different team on the road than they are at home,sure they win games against crappy teams on the road during the REGULAR season but look at how bad they are when it comes to playing PLAYOFF games om the road. Plus they just barely beat a crappy bucs team at HOME no less. its pretty safe to mail it in the niners win sunday.

Detroit has lost a record 11 straight road playoff games with the last win coming at Kezar Stadium in San Francisco in 1957 when the Lions rallied from 20 points down to beat the 49ers 31-27 in the divisional round.

11 straight road playoff losses sense 1957.wow. they were dumbasses to go indoors same as the vikings were who have never been back to the superbowl sense they moved indoors.

as far as the chiefs? baltimore has the advantage,they are more talented and run a smiliar type offense as buffalo does and the chiefs got ran all over by them so i see it being along day for the chiefs.

if the chiefs DO surprise everyone and win it will be because of their experience of being there,its old hate for them and they are used to the pressure,if its a close game,that could come into play for the ravens,they may not be able to handle the pressure.

seeing that its pretty much a given you can mail it in the Lions wont be in the superbowl as my previous post showed,here is something interesting.I just might be wrong on the Ravens,this guy thinks it will be the chiefs and ravens,

that the chiefs defense will play MUCH better against the ravens than they did against the Bills and as i said,that is the key of they win or not. He thinks it is going to be the niners and chiefs. I like his thinking here,his logic makes complete sense. the chiefs are going to have to make smarter decisions this time if they expect to beat baltimore,Had that chiefs player simply fallen on the football after that running back of the bills fumbled it,the game would never have been as close as it was.if they play stupid like that again,they lose.

check out the article

wow just came across this very interesting article that further cements what i was saying that the Lions are a total different team on the road than they are at home,sure they win games against crappy teams on the road during the REGULAR season but look at how bad they are when it comes to playing PLAYOFF games om the road. Plus they just barely beat a crappy bucs team at HOME no less. its pretty safe to mail it in the niners win sunday.

Detroit has lost a record 11 straight road playoff games with the last win coming at Kezar Stadium in San Francisco in 1957 when the Lions rallied from 20 points down to beat the 49ers 31-27 in the divisional round.

11 straight road playoff losses sense 1957.wow. they were dumbasses to go indoors same as the vikings were who have never been back to the superbowl sense they moved indoors.

as far as the chiefs? baltimore has the advantage,they are more talented and run a smiliar type offense as buffalo does and the chiefs got ran all over by them so i see it being along day for the chiefs.

if the chiefs DO surprise everyone and win it will be because of their experience of being there,its old hate for them and they are used to the pressure,if its a close game,that could come into play for the ravens,they may not be able to handle the pressure.
Yea but this isn't the SOL. Same Old Lions.

Deebo is out. SF scores 10 fewer points a game when he's out.

Is Deebo confirmed out? Had not heard this.
Let's just say if he's not out, he ain't gonna be Deebo in the next game. Something to consider.

On the other hand

Lions LG Jonah Jackson expected to miss NFC Championship​

According to a report from ESPN, Jonah Jackson is expected to miss the Detroit Lions next game, but could still return this season.

Our strength is our offensive line. This could be trouble for us.

Potential key missing players​

Kalif Raymond (knee)

Raymond has 29 punt returns on special teams for 331 yards, including four for 89 in Week 18. After missing the wild card and divisional round, he remains questionable with a knee injury.

Alex Anzalone (shoulder/rib)

Following the divisional round game against the Buccaneers, Anzalone played through a sprained AC joint and three fractured ribs. He’s questionable for the NFC title game.

James Houston (ankle)

Houston, recovering from a fractured ankle, hasn’t played since Week 2 of the regular season. The Lions activated him off IR last week, and he hopes to play in the NFC championship this week.

Jonah Jackson (knee)

After playing in the wild card and divisional round games, Jackson will miss the NFC championship after having knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus. This season, he’s allowed two sacks and 27 pressures.

Frank Ragnow (knee)

Ragnow suffered a knee and ankle sprain during the divisional round but returned to the game. He’s questionable for the NFC title game. He allowed two pressures against the Buccaneers.

Brock Wright (arm)

Wright suffered a broken forearm during the divisional round against the Buccaneers. His status is doubtful for the NFC championship game.

Is Deebo confirmed out? Had not heard this.
What I heard is it is 50/50 he will play.that his status is uncertain and up in the air.that spells disaster for them when they go to the Super Bowl to face either the ravens or chiefs which unlike last year,is the REAL Super Bowl.they are the two best teams.

Last edited:
Forget his name but that guard of the chiefs joe thunney I think is his name,has just been reported thst he won’t play in the game,huge crucial loss for the chiefs,he is crucial to what they can do on offense and that ravens defense is dominating,I think it’s safe to mail this one in as well that it’s going to be just as I said over a month ago the ravens and niners in the Super Bowl.

That was one injury they could not afford to have.only way the chiefs I could see winning this one is if they knocked Lamar out of the game and that’s not happening.if the chiefs did win this one it would be right up there as the jets beating the colts as the biggest upset ever,the ravens have much more talent.

Even chiefs fan columnist Jason Whitlock says they have no chance in hell of the chiefs beating them however he also said the chiefs would go 16 and o in 1998 and they would be a better offense with Steve bonehead than joe Montana. :laughing0301:

Forget his name but that guard of the chiefs joe thunney I think is his name,has just been reported thst he won’t play in the game,huge crucial loss for the chiefs,he is crucial to what they can do on offense and that ravens defense is dominating,I think it’s safe to mail this one in as well that it’s going to be just as I said over a month ago the ravens and niners in the Super Bowl.

That was one injury they could not afford to have.only way the chiefs I could see winning this one is if they knocked Lamar out of the game and that’s not happening.if the chiefs did win this one it would be right up there as the jets beating the colts as the biggest upset ever,the ravens have much more talent.

Even chiefs fan columnist Jason Whitlock says they have no chance in hell of the chiefs beating them however he also said the chiefs would go 16 and o in 1998 and they would be a better offense with Steve bonehead than joe Montana. :laughing0301:
OMG you are right. Look at the last 3 Superbowl posters that were made

1706192351809.png

It's like they knew the Bungles would be playing your Rams in LVI. And the color scheme for the poster for Eagles KC cheats line up.

If SF Ravens end up in the Superbowl, it's rigged! LOL

This does not bode well for Detroit:

Highest "explosive pass play rate" (a pass of over 20 yards) in the NFL this season: 49ers
Highest explosive pass play rate allowed this season: Lions.

Can they do it without Deebo is the biggest question out there right now, Deebo hasn't practiced all week.

Last edited:

Highest "explosive pass play rate" (a pass of over 20 yards) in the NFL this season: 49ers

Can they do it without Deebo is the biggest question out there right now, Deebo hasn't practiced all week.
Luckily for SF there wont be light drizzle as it seems Purdy cant play in anything other than ideal conditions.

Deebo practiced yesterday. I think he’s going to play, but probably won’t be at 100%.

Forum List

Back