Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

OK on to KC. normally I dont do many prop bets but I’ve bet Kelce to score quite a few times recently and he is a big ZERO since 7 games ago? He’s breaking my homemade parlays!

Since he hooked up with that Swift at least! I bet him again to get one TD tonight. Come on Kelce quit looking up at the luxury box. Daddy needs a bucket of popeyes!
On a minus degree day, I'd bet 10 targets for Kelce and at least good chance for a TD.

I think they moved the Buffalo game to Monday afternoon

They have. I suppose it was necessary as Sunday, they stand to see around 15 inches of snow and travel will be really bad. By Monday afternoon, the worst will have passed, things will be under control and while a bit cooler, now down in the teens, wind will have dropped from around 30-45 mph down to a breezy teens and while still snowing, it will be a more manageable 5-6 inches or there about.

So it'll still be a very cold, snowy game, but it won't be like they are trying to play on the Ross Ice Shelf during a blizzard. We might even be able to tell where the lines are on the field.

For those non-Peacock people, I found the game on fanduel if you click on stream by the game. You may end up fighting login timeouts Or stoppages?

But I saw KC throw a TD pass to their right side endzone, Not to Kelce? Arg!

Houston playing with house money, and they are playing well with it. Bettors who were on them early are liking what they see.
Why is Houston playing with house money? Higher seed playing at home against an old QB who wasn’t a world beater when he was in his prime. Texans did what anyone who’s been paying attention knew they would do.

Forum List

Back