Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

Perfect weather for the game, 74 degrees.

Here is some interesting history: Detroit last road playoff win 12/22/57 at San Francisco.

I really think Detroit has a good chance to win here. I can tell you, from a bettors perspective, that SF is 0-6 ATS in their last 6 home games, and Detroit is playing with attitude. I don't see the same attitude in S.F. and traditionally Goff has been good in playoff games, he has been to the Super Bowl before.

One hit to Deebo's shoulder and he goes out would change this game in the Lions favor.

Perfect weather for the game, 74 degrees.

Here is some interesting history: Detroit last road playoff win 12/22/57 at San Francisco.

I really think Detroit has a good chance to win here. I can tell you, from a bettors perspective, that SF is 0-6 ATS in their last 6 home games, and Detroit is playing with attitude. I don't see the same attitude in S.F. and traditionally Goff has been good in playoff games, he has been to the Super Bowl before.

One hit to Deebo's shoulder and he goes out would change this game in the Lions favor.
Well danny obviously has me on ignore sense I exposed him as a paid dnc shill same as smellybozo ,i already mentioned that little fact on page 11 post 210. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
No one really thinks the Chiefs have a chance, and Philly is in a hell of a tail spin in the last 6 weeks, they might not even beat Tampa Bay.

Do you think Detroit can get past San Francisco? Probably not. Rams are hot but probably not either.

But what about Buffalo, or Cleveland? I like Cleveland and think that their Super Bowl winning QB and that great defense could get them past Baltimore.

Well this isn't aging well...

Lions got this they want it more. Funny how some thought Lamar and the Ravens could beat Playoff Pat lol

Well, the Lions choked this one away, but they played very well in the 1st half. Now we have a rematch of these two teams in the Super Bowl, and the line as of now is K.C. +2.5

Last edited:
This does not bode well for Detroit:

Highest "explosive pass play rate" (a pass of over 20 yards) in the NFL this season: 49ers
Highest explosive pass play rate allowed this season: Lions.

Can they do it without Deebo is the biggest question out there right now, Deebo hasn't practiced all week.
We blew it. Blew a 17 point lead. Should have kicked 2 field goals. SOL. Go Chiefs.

Well, the Lions choked this one away, but they played very in the 1st half. Now we have a rematch of these two teams in the Super Bowl, and the line as of now is K.C. +2.5
My gut says 49rs are for real and they are going to win but I’m rooting for travis, Patrick and Taylor.

I feel bad for DET to cough up that victory. But I am on record posting long ago “I am not sure about DET coach” he is a great motivator but kinda crazy sometimes? I though certain he would let them kick that 1st FG As they were dominating the game.

As they say….no Balls no blue chips (poker talk). Gonna be a long flight home. I didn’t lose the house on DET (had bets at +3.5pts) but what could have been on other big payout bets.

One bet for example, was one FG, one TD each half, each team. 20:1 $15 bet payout $300. I had forgotten that DET doesn’t need FGs’. And I don’t normally take bets like that, but both teams can score. Looked easy.

Can’t complain but DET has a long flight home. This was not as bad as the GB loss to SF, but it sucks for DET.//

Forum List

Back