Two years counting the refs tried to screw the Super Bowl winner,will this be a third?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The last two Super Bowl winners the chiefs and the rams both totally deserved to win their superbowls.they had to compete against the refs as well as the other players to do so.other teams in the past were not so lucky as they were.like the Steelers Seahawks Super Bowl fir example.,Mike Holmgren was correct when he said afterwards I didn’t know we would have to compete against the refs as well in this game.i knew many steeler fans who did not feel good about the way they won thst game having the refs give it to them as they did.

In the Rams Super Bowl two years ago they almost got screwed by the refs.the one touchdown the Bengals got was given to them by the refs at the very start of the second half when jalen Ramsey was grabbed by the facemask by the bengals receiver and had his head twisted around allowing the bengals receiver to score their lone touchdown.yet somehow inexplicably no yellow flag was thrown fir pass interference against that bengals receiver.

Just when you think you could not see a more horrible call in a Super Bowl game you indeed see one equally as bad in last years game where thst qb for the eagles Hurts throws and completes a pass to his receiver and then after he clearly catches it and has full possession of the ball and is in complete control holding it fir around ten seconds,a chiefs defender knocks it out of his hand and the refs correctly call it a touchdown when the chiefs defender ran it in fir a touchdown after the receiver clearly fumbled it.reminded me of the bs tuck rule game.

The call gets reversed to an incomplete pass therefore a touchdown gets taken away from the chiefs and the game is much closer than it should have been same as the tear before in the rams bengals game.it seems pretty clear cut the refs knew if they made the correct calls in those two superbowls,the games would not have been as close as they were so that’s why those horrible calls were made.they want the games to come down to the wire.

I have seen high school games far much better officiated than NFL games are.you don’t see them making such horrible calls year after year as these clowns do.

The million dollar question is will the Super Bowl winner this year fir the third year in a row have to compete with the refs again once more fir a third time?

My guess is yes considering how corrupt the refs in the NFL have been sense the early 2000s.

People sure do get caught-up in something that is supposed to be mere entertainment.

Does it matter which wrestler wins? :dunno:

Can you even fathom that everyone on that field is richer (in average man's terms) than they will ever be?

Must have to do with all the gambling in play now.

People sure do get caught-up in something that is supposed to be mere entertainment.

Can you even fathom that everyone on that field is richer (in average man's terms) than they will ever be?

That’s what the majority of sports fans here at this site and that go to these games have thier head in their ass on is the nfl is all scripted just like the WWF.they don’t get it that it’s called entertainment and that’s how they get around having refs throw games for teams on a regular basis making the worst calls possible with high school refs that are ten times better refs than these clowns are,they get away with it because they are classified as pure entertainment. Their entertainment purpose they have gets them around being able to rig games.

That’s what the majority of sports fans here at this site and that go to these games have thier head in their ass on is the nfl is all scripted just like the WWF.they don’t get it that it’s called entertainment and that’s how they get around having refs throw games for teams on a regular basis making the worst calls possible with high school refs that are ten times better refs than these clowns are,they get away with it because they are classified as pure entertainment. Their entertainment purpose they have gets them around being able to rig games.
OK, so don't bet the farm on entertainment or you will get what you get.

You do realize that holding could be called on nearly every play don't you?

What, do you want non-calls to be reviewed too? The damn games are slow enough as it is.....Buy hey it would bring in more commercial revenue for the NFL....Careful what you wish for.

You must have watched 60 Minutes tonight.

No, what were they saying?
They had a story about sports betting in the U.S., now that it is legal they interviewed a couple losers who gambled away everything they owned and talked to some pinheads who keep track of these things, it's no different than anything else, there will be those who have an addiction to anything, booze, food, drugs, gambling, and much more.

They had a story about sports betting in the U.S., now that it is legal they interviewed a couple losers who gambled away everything they owned and talked to some pinheads who keep track of these things, it's no different than anything else, there will be those who have an addiction to anything, booze, food, drugs, gambling, and much more.
I've always been adverse to gambling on general principle and now it seems that Fan Duel and the like has crept into our daily lives.....Not a good thing I don't think.

I've always been adverse to gambling on general principle and now it seems that Fan Duel and the like has crept into our daily lives.....Not a good thing I don't think.
It's great for a football gambler like myself, but I'm not a degenerate who bets on tennis and horse racing, I only bet NBA and MLB in the playoffs. And a little March Madness thrown in there. I have self discipline, it's not good for those without it, same goes for social media and other technology.

Forum List

Back