The Lifelong Benefits of Sport

Many of the benefits of participation in sports last a lifetime. These are not only physical.
And thanks to all those sports injuries..........

iu

Many of the benefits of participation in sports last a lifetime. These are not only physical.
This weekend I had a rare opportunity to spend some time with a few hundred of the outstanding people I have had the good fortune to know over many, many decades through sport. As diverse a group as you could imagine, now active in every field you can imagine. Great, honorable, family men all.

The bullshit lie of "class warfare" is a completely transparent fabrication of the democrat party. Nothing more.
Then you are stupid. Look at all the economic policies the GOP have passed. Shifting the tax burden more on to us. That's class warfare.

Here's another way the rich have waged war on the middle class. Remember American handymen? They'd go around and work for rich people cleaning their pools, cutting their grass, cleaning their homes. After Reagan made it so corporations stopped getting prosecuted for hiring illegals, suddenly these rich people are hiring illegals not Americans. Because Americans demand an American wage. Jorge and Pedro do not.

My brother has two illegals who work for him. 2 guys $20 hr they can do anything.

This one thing has saved rich people billions every year. That means it's costing the middle class billions every year.

CEO pay has skyrocketted. High paying manufacturing jobs all sent overseas. Tax breaks mostly for them. Breaking unions.

You call it class warfare if we try to undo the tax breaks so why wasn't it class warfare when they got those tax breaks passed?

Trump doubled the number of corporations who now pay zero federal taxes. Class warfare.

Forum List

Back