The Lifelong Benefits of Sport

I Don’t look down on anyone working but I do wonder how they get by On $41,000
Living in one's means takes discipline and frugality. I lived on less. As far as sports go ,a states man once said'' wars on the battlefield or the boardroom are first one on the sports fields of school yards.'' Sports will teach a child many things not taught in the classroom.

.... That's class warfare.

.... Class warfare.
Bullshit. Desperate democrats always try to 'convince' the country of this fabrication because they exist on division and fear. Such nonsense is a central tenet of their schemes for control and the aggregation of political power at any cost. It is pathetic, anti-American, and obvious.

Do you think you'll be able to get a bunch of nice social safety nets without raising taxes on the middle class?
We did it before.

The December 1, 2004 Washington Times article, titled "End Corporate Income Tax," reflects a powerful and growing movement not just in the United States but across the world. So-called "free trade" agreements and supranational institutions like the WTO have given multinational corporations control of the economic lives of nations that were previously democracies. Holland, Ireland, Germany, Portugal, Belgium - the list goes on and on.

In a feudal state, as Bloch reminds us, the nobles need not pay taxes.

And as Mussolini told us, the newest form of feudalism has been reinvented and renamed. He called it "fascism" - a word that was defined by The American Heritage Dictionary as a system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism."

We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

What we have now bears little resemblance to the democratic republic envisioned by our nation's Founders.

Bullshit. Desperate democrats always try to 'convince' the country of this fabrication because they exist on division and fear. Such nonsense is a central tenet of their schemes for control and the aggregation of political power at any cost. It is pathetic, anti-American, and obvious.

The December 1, 2004 Washington Times article, titled "End Corporate Income Tax," reflects a powerful and growing movement not just in the United States but across the world. So-called "free trade" agreements and supranational institutions like the WTO have given multinational corporations control of the economic lives of nations that were previously democracies. Holland, Ireland, Germany, Portugal, Belgium - the list goes on and on.

So they pay less taxes. They don't pay their fair share. That's class warfare. Especially when ultimately it's going to mean your taxes have to go up to pay for infrastructure. If not them, then you, dumb fuck.

Aren't you Irish? No wonder you're for not taxing corporations. They are the king of that.

For the past 20 years Ireland has used its low tax rate as a central part of efforts to attract foreign investment, particularly from the United States. A global minimum rate would weaken the incentives for multinational companies to shift their profits to places where the tax rate is lower.

But that bullshit is over!

Living in one's means takes discipline and frugality. I lived on less. As far as sports go ,a states man once said'' wars on the battlefield or the boardroom are first one on the sports fields of school yards.'' Sports will teach a child many things not taught in the classroom.
I ran a music school during the Great Recession for a couple years. I didn't make shit but corporate America wasn't hiring. I needed a job and this one was fun. I can't believe I got by on what I made. I just didn't save anything those two years.

When I got my new job I doubled my wages. It was great. Then eventually triple. I now save 30% of my salary because I got used to living on 1/3 what I make now. If I didn't up it to 30%, my checking account kept growing and I had to do something with the money. So might as well put it in 401K before it gets hit with taxes. Plus it puts me at a lower tax bracket so I pay less taxes too. Win Win

I could have easily purchased a bigger home and got a 30 year mortgage, or go on a lot of expensive trips. Or buy a corvette. You know what I mean. You know how they say you spend what you make? I don't. I got used to spending what I spend. I did buy some toys but I was happy with a boat and quad. I didn't then go buy a side by side that costs as much as a car. I didn't buy the most expensive pontoon boat.

I think a big reason I save a lot is I don't care about buying new clothes. I don't buy a new wardrobe every season. I bet a lot of Americans spend a lot more on clothes than I do.

But then I find my own ways of blowing my disposable income. I hunt. It's expensive.

And thanks to all those sports injuries..........

iu
Everything comes at a price.

This weekend I had a rare opportunity to spend some time with a few hundred of the outstanding people I have had the good fortune to know over many, many decades through sport.....
Some real legends of the wrestling world, I should add.

This thread is about sports by the way.

That man is making more money than a lot of college graduates. LOL
I know guys who didn't do sports in high school but today they are doing MMA, in their 40's and 50's. I am 50 and I don't do sports anymore. But I was an all state wrestler in high school.

So it's true everyone peaks at different times. That's why I don't give my nephew shit for not lifting weights or wrestling in high school. He may get into those things later in life.

The bullshit lie of "class warfare" is a completely transparent fabrication of the democrat party. Nothing more.
I believe the rich cried Class Warfare when FDR passed the New Deal. Then the rich spent all their time and energy trying to undo the New Deal ever since.

So if it was class warfare when he passed the New Deal, then it must be class warfare when they try to undo the New Deal. Wake up dummy.

Are you seriously a full time teacher? You seem more like a full time USMB poster.

Forum List

Back