Jared Goff had 50 yards of passing lol

sealybobo
I have not watched any games in 5 years
This was the first Lion's game I watched this year. I'm lucky for them. I got them a tie.

If you mean any football games, sorry you are missing out. It's a great sport. But I could say the same thing about Hockey. And you might tell me the same thing. I'm missing out. If you don't like football, that's cool. I don't like hockey. Not even the Stanley Cup Finals. At least with Baseball I'll watch the World Series. But Hockey is hard to watch.

If the Red Wings were in the Stanley Cup finals then I'd watch. Same way I only watch World Cup soccer. You know that big tournament they have every 4 years? I'll watch those. But never a random regular season game between two teams even if they are the best two teams in the league.

How about that kicker? Get him out of there. He sucks and you could see it on his face. A loser.

Lions snatched a defeat from the jaws of victory today.
The Lions could have 3 wins easily this year. Not a lot. But not what we see now. The Draft will be interesting for them.

The Lions could have 3 wins easily this year. Not a lot. But not what we see now. The Draft will be interesting for them.
What sucks is we would have had even more/better draft picks if Stafford went to the Rams and did bad. From what I understand we won't be getting good draft picks from that trade because he has done very well.

Forum List

Back