The Liberal Desperation.Now They Are Trying To Make Trump Look Like Maxine Waters.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Well so far, the Comey theory has failed, The Russian Thing has failed, so now {and over the last few weeks} the left it throwing everything at Trump and hope it sticks. It seems lately we have heard stories that Trump is a madman, liar, has much in common with Putin and Hitler, wants to kill millions of people with his new health-care plan, and in general, is on the same mental level/capacity of Maxine Waters.
Well so far,,,ITS NOT WORKING !!!
and to think this debacle all started with Jill Stien wanting to make sure that 150,000 Russians voted in all of the rust belt states.:laugh2:

It never will work, it never will stick. Trump is far smarter than people realize, and that is his game, to make the other side confused, think he is an easy rabbit rather than the wolf, and exhaust themselves in many wasted shots off the bow. It is a game of chessmanship and misdirection. By the time the Dems realize his rook is a ploy, they will never see his queen coming at them for checkmate until the very end. And in the process, the Dems will have spent all of their political capital, cried wolf too many times, fired off too many outrageous and unjustifiable claims and the public wearied of their constant pointless sniping.

The Liberal Desperation.Now They Are Trying To Make Trump Look Like Maxine Waters.

The desperation of this thread is palpable.

It never will work, it never will stick. Trump is far smarter than people realize, and that is his game, to make the other side confused, think he is an easy rabbit rather than the wolf, and exhaust themselves in many wasted shots off the bow. It is a game of chessmanship and misdirection. By the time the Dems realize his rook is a ploy, they will never see his queen coming at them for checkmate until the very end. And in the process, the Dems will have spent all of their political capital, cried wolf too many times, fired off too many outrageous and unjustifiable claims and the public wearied of their constant pointless sniping.

When he started.........I heard "Trump is a chaos manager". They said he thrived on it, lived for it. I was not sure what it meant? Still not sure. But I did hear it. At the risk of being hypocrite........I don't have a bleeping link.

My opinion... Several things could have been handled better. I wish he would stop tweeting. He is the fucking President. I wish he would be less reactive to negative press. I wish a lot of things.

On the flip side he signed some powerful legislation to help small businesses, especially those owned by women. He sent a powerful message to Syria. He is finally addressing the elephant in the room, Iran and their proxies. He is tackling human trafficking and securing the borders. Why do the Dems oppose those items?

My opinion... Several things could have been handled better. I wish he would stop tweeting. He is the fucking President. I wish he would be less reactive to negative press. I wish a lot of things.

On the flip side he signed some powerful legislation to help small businesses, especially those owned by women. He sent a powerful message to Syria. He is finally addressing the elephant in the room, Iran and their proxies. He is tackling human trafficking and securing the borders. Why do the Dems oppose those items?

So the war is over in Syria? Assad has stopped killing his people? That's news to me and everyone else in the world.

Trump had zero effect on Syria. That was a photo op orchestrated by him and his fuck buddy Putin.

Nia, please elaborate. I never said it was over. Not sure why Obama started a war with Libya, Egypt and Syria. Why did Obama and Clinton refuse to save the ambassador? The military was up and running after eliminating Gaddifi. Significant forces were available.

did any of you see that psychologist who was a guest on waters world trying to explain why Trump should be impeached/needs to see a shrink, and all the reasons he gave pretty much described Obama and Hillary?

When he started.........I heard "Trump is a chaos manager". They said he thrived on it, lived for it.

It is like any other problem in physics, the key is to keep all of your parts in constant motion. As long as the pieces are moving, they are less likely to stick in place. The trick is to get things moving, keep things moving and constantly changing, less time for your opponent to react, anticipate and develop a strategy, and more time for you to more easily get your pieces in place before they realize what happened. That is Chaos.

:2up: Well so far, the Comey theory has failed, The Russian Thing has failed, so now {and over the last few weeks} the left it throwing everything at Trump and hope it sticks. It seems lately we have heard stories that Trump is a madman, liar, has much in common with Putin and Hitler, wants to kill millions of people with his new health-care plan, and in general, is on the same mental level/capacity of Maxine Waters.
Well so far,,,ITS NOT WORKING !!!
and to think this debacle all started with Jill Stien wanting to make sure that 150,000 Russians voted in all of the rust belt states.:laugh2:
Does he look like Louie Gohmert?

Forum List

Back