"Senate Democrats face steep odds in trying to hold majority in November"... ONLY if they stop migration to the border!

It's too late for Dems on the border, there are piles of DEAD AMERICANS all over the country, killed by their illegals. We will remind America of this 24/7 during the campaign.

Trump warned the country we needed to secure our borders and deal with these illegals. After 3 years of Biden's illegals invasion he's been proven 1,000% correct!

healthmythis is fabbling.

The GOP shut down a very good compromise since the first of the year.

We have to work together to produce an acceptable way forward.

FACTS not guesses like you provide!
“Let me be clear: The Senate Border Bill will NOT receive a vote in the House.
Here’s what the people pushing this “deal” aren’t telling you:
It accepts 5,000 illegal immigrants a day and
gives automatic work permits to asylum recipients—
a magnet for more illegal immigration,” Scalise said in a statement on X.
will further incentivize thousands of illegals to pour in across our borders daily,"
Why the hell are we ACCEPTING people that are breaking the law????
You voted it down, it is all on you!

You voted it down, it is all on you!

NO Biden stopped the truly physical mechanism i.e. a WALL which he admits works because Biden has a wall around his home... BUT on 1/20/21 the EXECUTIVE ORDER 13:

13, Executive Order "​

BidenWalledhome010824.png

Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall​

REVERSAL OF TRUMP ORDER
Biden declared an immediate termination of the national emergency declaration that the Trump administration used to divert federal funding to building the U.S.-Mexico border wall, and ordered a pause on its construction while the new administration reviews the funding and contracts.

Remember Biden ENCOURAGED illegal immigrants!
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

WE are paying the price for this democrat sponsored illegal alien invasion.

I hate to pray for doom for others. I don't do that...but i will say that this won't end until they start feeling the pain.

They make no bones about it. Senate democrats didn't give a shit about what illegal immigration was doing to the U.S. in the last three years or the rapes and murders, drug trafficking, human trafficking and crime associated with illegal immigration. All they care about is keeping political power and they know lefties afflicted with short term memory and TDS will go along with the agenda.

NO Biden stopped the truly physical mechanism i.e. a WALL which he admits works because Biden has a wall around his home... BUT on 1/20/21 the EXECUTIVE ORDER 13:

13, Executive Order "​

View attachment 908937

Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall​

REVERSAL OF TRUMP ORDER
Biden declared an immediate termination of the national emergency declaration that the Trump administration used to divert federal funding to building the U.S.-Mexico border wall, and ordered a pause on its construction while the new administration reviews the funding and contracts.

Remember Biden ENCOURAGED illegal immigrants!
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Sorry, Biden was ready to sign the toughest border bill in decades and you fuckers shot it down! That is your fault! That is all on you!

Trump warned the country we needed to secure our borders and deal with these illegals. After 3 years of Biden's illegals invasion he's been proven 1,000% correct!
That really is the inconvenient truth that libs want to forget

Biden choose to do the opposite and its been a fiasco

Sorry, Biden was ready to sign the toughest border bill in decades and you fuckers shot it down! That is your fault! That is all on you!
Prove it! Where is the link much less the proof????
NOT one shred of proof! LIAR! Where is your proof that the
"toughest border bill in decades"
Remember Biden told the illegals..."surge to the border"

That really is the inconvenient truth that libs want to forget

Biden choose to do the opposite and its been a fiasco
Trump is going to cram this fact right up Joe's ass during the campaign. No way Biden steps onto a debate stage with Trump, he would get obliterated with this one issue.

Prove it! Where is the link much less the proof????
NOT one shred of proof! LIAR! Where is your proof that the
"toughest border bill in decades"
Remember Biden told the illegals..."surge to the border"
The bill allocates $20 billion for border security and gives the federal government temporary authority to expel migrants when the average number of daily crossings exceeds a threshold. ((( NOTE that threshold is 5,000 illegals/day!
What this means if OK... up to 5,000 illegals can come across the border and when 5,001 comes.. the previous 5,000 illegals are allowed... but then expelling occurs! That's 1,825,000 / year allowed to illegally come in!
Why is this being allowed?

Forum List

Back