Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

1708185986602.png

People know when the "Legal System" is misused to get political opponents.
Giving Trump a few bucks is a way of telling Letitia James that her monkey business won't stand.

The appeals courts will take her promises to "get Trump" into consideration in addition to Judge Ogeron's stupid understanding of real estate values or how banks evaluate property values when approving a loan.

NY commies got Trump. Now its up to real judges to undo the damage.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Gonna be a lotta tRump supporters eating ramen for a while.

Giving Trump a few bucks is a way of telling Letitia James that her monkey business won't stand.

The appeals courts will take her promises to "get Trump" into consideration in addition to Judge Ogeron's stupid understanding of real estate values or how banks evaluate property values when approving a loan.

"middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud"

Turns out it's a violation of go fund me TOS

1708186476927.png

For every million dollars these assholes fine him we should sent 10 full busses of illegal aliens there. NYC that is. MAGA

MAGA

Don't know what the occasion is, but Trump will be speaking this afternoon at approximately 2:00 PM Eastern time.

And then he'll be having a rally tonight at 7:00 Eastern.

Last edited:

Definitely not a cult.

The next stop is the New York State Court of Appeals.
Most likely, the award will be reduced. It won't be overturned....and..he has to pony up the cash to appeal.
The appeals court will be concerned with the merits of the case....which look to be solid.
Understanding of real estate values have nothing to do with the issue. Trump inflated those values and received benefits and tax breaks from those inflated values.

Forum List

Back