Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

There is no majority support for a sane border policy

Biden is getting massive flack from the open borders crowd on the left
The same open borders that we've had for 50 years. The bipartisan bill was a step in the right direction. It should have been embraced by all. trump ruined that too. His ego has done more damage to our nation than any foreign enemy ever has.

The same open borders that we've had for 50 years. The bipartisan bill was a step in the right direction. It should have been embraced by all. trump ruined that too. His ego has done more damage to our nation than any foreign enemy ever has.
We have had open borders since at least the amnesty in 1986

The House bill is a bigger step in the right direction

Must be nice to have the commie fortune teller gene. LMAO Oh BTW there is precedent for SCOTUS intervening when a State court goes nuts like this one. I would venture to say this non-fraud fraud law may be in jeopardy. It all remains to be seen.

I would venture to say you are a fucking ignorant cultist who will always parrot exactly what your cult instructs you to repeat.
SCOTUS would never touch this case.
Trump is going to lose on appeal and then it will be a done deal.
Actually it is already a done deal.
The most ignorant among us just can't see it yet.

I would venture to say you are a fucking ignorant cultist who will always parrot exactly what your cult instructs you to repeat.
SCOTUS would never touch this case.
Trump is going to lose on appeal and then it will be a done deal.
Actually it is already a done deal.
The most ignorant among us just can't see it yet.

What ever, commie Karnak.

Yes and no. The emergency clause in the bipartisan bill would have made that power even stronger and less vulnerable to challenges.
Yeah, ok. I call bullshit on that bipartisan bill. It just let more migrants in and processes them faster.
We want the border sealed. i.e. no migrants into the US.
Joe Biden is ignoring the law now, so that precedent is set. Challenge away.
Future Presidents can ignore the law too when it comes to the border.

Yeah, ok. I call bullshit on that bipartisan bill. It just let more migrants in and processes them faster.
We want the border sealed. i.e. no migrants into the US.
Joe Biden is ignoring the law now, so that precedent is set. Challenge away.
Future Presidents can ignore the law too when it comes to the border.
No immigration would destroy our nation. No one can restrict all immigration in a free nation , Look up the laws on immigration. The only thing I agree with is the asylum principle is being abused. But that's a matter for the immigration courts to deal with. In the end, without declaring an emergency , we must abide by the law and allow most of them in as we've done since 1891. Before that time anyone was allowed in.

HR2 is also not law dummy

Difference is my bill was passed on bi-partisan vote in the Senate and would actually be law right now if House leadership wasn't refusing to bring it up for a vote.
You really want a super fucked up law? Why do you enjoy the flood of illegals, when you know we have a fully legal program already the law.

You really want a super fucked up law? Why do you enjoy the flood of illegals, when you know we have a fully legal program already the law.
We have been over this like 10 times. Maybe you are getting old and don’t remember, but i’ve had enough of that merry-go-round.

Explain what is messed up with Congress giving the president legal authority to enact using emergency powers to deal with what republicans are calling a crisis. Oh wait ! Since they chose to deny that I would have to assume they've decided there isn't a crisis at the border or they've chosen to keep the blame for it continuing.

Explain what is messed up with Congress giving the president legal authority to enact using emergency powers to deal with what republicans are calling a crisis. Oh wait ! Since they chose to deny that I would have to assume they've decided there isn't a crisis at the border or they've chosen to keep the blame for it continuing.
That is a dream. Congress has not moved an inch. Biden still wants more illegals in the USA. He is a madman.

That is a dream. Congress has not moved an inch. Biden still wants more illegals in the USA. He is a madman.
It was very workable since both parties designed the bill. That's what made America great , bipartisanship , being able to work across the aisle. Much better than attempting to sabotage and discredit things they haven't even read. Remember the house republicans said no before they even read it. Fools !

It was very workable since both parties designed the bill. That's what made America great , bipartisanship , being able to work across the aisle. Much better than attempting to sabotage and discredit things they haven't even read. Remember the house republicans said no before they even read it. Fools !
The House Republicans had more than Approved HR2, but they got it into the Senate prior to the Democrats Senate bill. And by golly, the HR2 law actually solved the problem of illegals.

Democrats were so busy holding the border door wide open they forgot we passed HR2 which actually does solve the illegal alien problem.

Forum List

Back