Judge Orders Trump To Stop Noticing That The People Trying To Put Him In Jail Are Democrats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Judge Orders Trump To Stop Noticing That The People Trying To Put Him In Jail Are Democrats
POLITICS·Apr 2, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the defense, State Judge Juan Merchan has ordered Donald Trump to immediately cease noticing that the only people trying to put him in jail are Democrats.
"Quiet you!" Judge Merchan told Trump in court. "Stop mentioning that everyone in the legal system who is trying to imprison you just so happens to be a member of the Democrat party. It is completely irrelevant."
"All instances of Trump noticing this fact will be met with serious legal consequences, which will be administered by Democrats."

The expanded gag order comes on the heels of an initial order prohibiting Trump from blowing raspberries at members of the press during hearings.
In an expert display of 4D chess, Trump has pivoted to talking directly about the gag order, bringing it up nearly every time he speaks, causing everyone to be reminded of how everyone trying to lock him up are Democrats.
In a new pinned post on Truth Social, Trump said, "The court has ordered me NOT to discuss how everyone trying to put me in jail is a Democrat and I will honor that request ;)"
Though prosecutors have demanded Trump stop exploiting the obvious loophole in his gag order, Judge Merchan was forced to admit that there was "nothing in the rules that says he can't talk about the gag order."
At publishing time, Trump had been hit with a new order requiring him to be fitted with an actual gag.

Article Image

NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the defense, State Judge Juan Merchan has ordered Donald Trump to immediately cease noticing that the only people trying to put him in jail are Democrats.
"Quiet you!" Judge Merchan told Trump in court. "Stop mentioning that everyone in the legal system who is trying to imprison you just so happens to be a member of the Democrat party. It is completely irrelevant."
"All instances of Trump noticing this fact will be met with serious legal consequences, which will be administered by Democrats."

The expanded gag order comes on the heels of an initial order prohibiting Trump from blowing raspberries at members of the press during hearings.
In an expert display of 4D chess, Trump has pivoted to talking directly about the gag order, bringing it up nearly every time he speaks, causing everyone to be reminded of how everyone trying to lock him up are Democrats.
In a new pinned post on Truth Social, Trump said, "The court has ordered me NOT to discuss how everyone trying to put me in jail is a Democrat and I will honor that request ;)"
Though prosecutors have demanded Trump stop exploiting the obvious loophole in his gag order, Judge Merchan was forced to admit that there was "nothing in the rules that says he can't talk about the gag order."
At publishing time, Trump had been hit with a new order requiring him to be fitted with an actual gag.
BULLSHIT!!!!!

Everyone testifying against him is a REPUBLICAN.

Wake up and smell the criminality.

It seems to me that DJ is seriously trying to get himself jailed. It must be the Nelson Mandela side of him. I mean, how can you constantly claim persecution, if you're not being locked up?

To what ends? Does he want to show how easily it is for him to get back out, or would he just want to test his theory that his Magadonians would rise up and take over the country? If it's the former, sure, he could do that. If it's the latter he's going to be mighty disappointed.

Article Image

This guy, Marchan, reminds me of that other dickhead, Martin Shkreli, that ripped dying people off. Besides for being lowlife assholes, they both have punchable faces. MAGA

The Judge does no such thing.

Do not attack the process of the order and the people involved in the process is what the gag order says.

Forum List

Back