Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

What the fuck is that ^ faggotry? And why is this shitty rule-violation of a thread doing anywhere but the basement, where all such TDS belongs?
You need to donate. Y'all cheapskates barley cover the interest.

The House Republicans had more than Approved HR2, but they got it into the Senate prior to the Democrats Senate bill. And by golly, the HR2 law actually solved the problem of illegals.
The Democrats didn't have a bill. It was a bipartisan bill and it was totally legit unlike the house version which would have been immediately attacked by the courts. Fascism doesn't go over well in a republic based on democratic ideals.

The Democrats didn't have a bill. It was a bipartisan bill and it was totally legit unlike the house version which would have been immediately attacked by the courts. Fascism doesn't go over well in a republic based on democratic ideals.
He knows.

This was explained to him.

HR2 was totally legit.

Senate - 05/16/2023 Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 71. (All Actions)

The Democrats didn't have a bill. It was a bipartisan bill and it was totally legit unlike the house version which would have been immediately attacked by the courts.
If they didn't have one, how can you claim it is legit? You speculated on HR2. It is in the Senate now.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

I would never use woke GoFundMe. They will just freeze the account and steal the money.

Did kamala and other democrats lie when they claimed the border was secure?

How many people come and go across a secure border "illegally"?

All the signs point to it. It is what it is
Here is your change to explain to the public here. I ask as a Former Democrat who studied hard and over the space of 2 years learned the truth and why I had been so wrong to be a Democrat.

FDR is still lauded by Democrats. After studying the man in depth, he was why for many years the depression had not ended. And he liked Hitler a lot at first. We know because he followed the Hitler Blueprint to getting out of depressions.

So, given the hate Democrats still have to today, why don't they learn the truth about FDR and admit he had a bad system to recover the economy?

In Hitler's case, nobody could stop him. FDR however got blocked by courts.

We can also address why they love FDR who blocked Jews from entering the USA in similar fashion to Hitler blocking the Jews from Germany.

Forum List

Back