The Grammys, Macklemore, "Same Love" and the Constant Politicking of Gay...

Right is right, and it's not the right thing to do to look down on people and treat them lesser because they are gay. That is what the song is about, and if you engage in either behavior you're an ass hole and if you don't - the song's not for you.

So you admit that the song is not for everyone, only the left leaning political types?

Well, it's a message for people who discriminate and a reaffirmation for people who do not so I'd say it's for everyone. You don't need to listen or accept it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdS05tO7GNU]Rapper Macklemore discusses gay marriage and his new song Same Love - YouTube[/ame]

This sounds just like the arguments against interracial marriage. Fortunately now we know the people who opposed it as assholes. Just like today.

I covered that StrawBlackMan in the OP.

A White Man and Black Woman are Designed by Nature to Couple...

Any Color of (2) Men or (2) Women are not... Ever.

Race and Sexuality are not Analagous.

But thanks for Ignoring the OP in favor of Regurgitating Leftist Talkig Points that were Tired and Exposed many years ago. :thup:

:)

peace...

Is your google broken? Why come here asking what a song means?

Typical intolerant BS, why am I not surprised, the people that demand understanding and tolerance, hate being asked questions.

Go figure.

What does that even mean? Your google IS broken or not? I'm sure Macklemore has posted about what it means

It means you are a typical liberal, intolerant, jerk.

I googled it before I got to your fucked up post.

I'm glad I don't waste my time on the grammys or the pro bowl, waste of time.

Right is right, and it's not the right thing to do to look down on people and treat them lesser because they are gay. That is what the song is about, and if you engage in either behavior you're an ass hole and if you don't - the song's not for you.

So you admit that the song is not for everyone, only the left leaning political types?

Well, it's a message for people who discriminate and a reaffirmation for people who do not so I'd say it's for everyone. You don't need to listen or accept it.

So it's a Message for Contenting Aged Same-Sex Siblings who want to Marry then also?...

peace...

So it's a Message for Contenting Aged Same-Sex Siblings who want to Marry then also?...

peace...

Straw man.

Consenting*

same love - pretty simple. the love a homosexual person feels for their partner is no less powerful, no less important, and no less valid than the love a heterosexual person feels for their heterosexual partner.

and as a society we should recognize it as such.

Or the Love of (2) Sisters and thier Love of a Child that they have in their Care.

Be Consistent or at least Concede that Man/Woman "Love" is not the "same" as Man/Man or Woman/Woman "Love"...

Because it Factually and Naturally is NOT.

One of those Combinations is why we Exist and EVERY Person on Earth is Designed to be part of THAT Union.

Why they are not is Irrelevant and the Fact Remains that the are NOT the "Same" or Equal.

peace...

It isn't different.
And what is the two aunt reference? Are you trying to say it is different or not as equal? Different doesn't mean not equal. Ask my mother. I have two adopted brothers, personally I think she loves my oldest brother the most.

Your hate and bigotry is not equal, that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

You forgot to call me a Fag you Dishonest Whore. :lol:

epace...

This sounds just like the arguments against interracial marriage. Fortunately now we know the people who opposed it as assholes. Just like today.

But thanks for Ignoring the OP in favor of Regurgitating Leftist Talkig Points that were Tired and Exposed many years ago. :thup:

peace...

Just like you are doing with right wing talking points?

Get your fucking queer agenda off the music awards show please.

It hasn't been a music awards show for a long long time. It is a waste of time. I listen to lots of music and a lot of talent is out there.

I wish they'd just shut up and sing.

peace...

Straw man.

Consenting*

It's difficult to be Honest when you are Dishonest, ain't it Wigger. :lol:

"Same Love" doesn't mean a Gah-damn thing. :thup:

And anything other than One Man and One Woman regardless of Race is NOT Equal to what Creates us.

This is not up for Debate... They are NOT the "same" and you can be Angry at Nature for that, fucknuckle.

peace...

Or the Love of (2) Sisters and thier Love of a Child that they have in their Care.

Be Consistent or at least Concede that Man/Woman "Love" is not the "same" as Man/Man or Woman/Woman "Love"...

Because it Factually and Naturally is NOT.

One of those Combinations is why we Exist and EVERY Person on Earth is Designed to be part of THAT Union.

Why they are not is Irrelevant and the Fact Remains that the are NOT the "Same" or Equal.

peace...

It isn't different.

And what is the two aunt reference? Are you trying to say it is different or not as equal? Different doesn't mean not equal. Ask my mother. I have two adopted brothers, personally I think she loves my oldest brother the most.

epace...

I guess I could have called you faggatron.
You do post a lot of threads about homosexual issues, I was stating a fact.

Well, it's a message for people who discriminate and a reaffirmation for people who do not so I'd say it's for everyone. You don't need to listen or accept it[/I].

I don't discriminate. THAT is the problem. I do however do not like the fact that the agenda is being pushed on our children. Which causes them to focus on that which has nothing to do with education or intellect, but sexual things. It is actually depraved and selfish. It is a form of propaganda. But that is typical of the left. Use hollywood and so called entertainment to get their way

Get your fucking queer agenda off the music awards show please.

It hasn't been a music awards show for a long long time. It is a waste of time. I listen to lots of music and a lot of talent is out there.

I wish they'd just shut up and sing.

can't hurt to remind them from time to time----Mass Marriages LMAO

Maybe everyone attending next years awards can get tattoos or something

peace...

Just like you are doing with right wing talking points?

I'm Observing what is.

One Man and One Man nor One Woman and One Woman have ever seen their "Love" produce Life.

They are NOT the "same" nor Equal to Man and Woman.

But each and every single one of them is Designed by Nature to be with the Opposite Sex.

Their Choice not to is not Society's Burden.

peace...

peace...

Straw man.

Consenting*

It's difficult to be Honest when you are Dishonest, ain't it Wigger. :lol:

"Same Love" doesn't mean a Gah-damn thing. :thup:

And anything other than One Man and One Woman regardless of Race is NOT Equal to what Creates us.

This is not up for Debate... They are NOT the "same" and you can be Angry at Nature for that, fucknuckle.

peace...

It hurts that you don't get to decide if it means something or not, huh dumpster?

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw]'I FINK U FREEKY' by DIE ANTWOORD (Official) - YouTube[/ame]

The right call it "being in their face" because of the fact that they can't glue, nail and barricade the closet door shut anymore.

No one is going into your little closets anymore. They are out and proud.

No choice but to get used to it.

I am proud my own aunt married her longtime partner and now has a spouse. I see their marriage as no different than mine.

It is the same love, now that theirs is not closeted.

Too bad for reactionary RW's. It is the new normal.

Regards from Rosie

Again...I call brow beating at it's worst

Oh, and it is more like being crammed down our throats.

But denying them the right to marry based on ones religion isn't cramming someone's views down our throats?

It isn't different.

epace...

I guess I could have called you faggatron.
You do post a lot of threads about homosexual issues, I was stating a fact.

((((((((FAGGOTRON))))))))

...is a G.T. Sock.

And I covered your Trite non-Response in the 2nd Post of this Thread.

You are as Predictable as G.T. looking at Men the way Women look at Men.

Slut.

peace...

Well, it's a message for people who discriminate and a reaffirmation for people who do not so I'd say it's for everyone. You don't need to listen or accept it[/I].

I don't discriminate. THAT is the problem. I do however do not like the fact that the agenda is being pushed on our children. Which causes them to focus on that which has nothing to do with education or intellect, but sexual things. It is actually depraved and selfish. It is a form of propaganda. But that is typical of the left. Use hollywood and so called entertainment to get their way

Grammys / Music / Madonna / etc. has been sexual since the 80's at the VERY least.

If you've a problem with it and let your children watch the grammys then change your behavior and stop.

It's not up to you or your sensibilities to decide what gets aired. It's simple demand. If it's shunned, you won't hear it anymore. Unfortunately for you, it's successful. Such as life.

I guess to some the freedom marches were cramming an agenda down people's throats too.

Forum List

Back