The Grammys, Macklemore, "Same Love" and the Constant Politicking of Gay...

same love - pretty simple. the love a homosexual person feels for their partner is no less powerful, no less important, and no less valid than the love a heterosexual person feels for their heterosexual partner.

and as a society we should recognize it as such.

Or the Love of (2) Sisters and thier Love of a Child that they have in their Care.

Be Consistent or at least Concede that Man/Woman "Love" is not the "same" as Man/Man or Woman/Woman "Love"...

Because it Factually and Naturally is NOT.

One of those Combinations is why we Exist and EVERY Person on Earth is Designed to be part of THAT Union.

Why they are not is Irrelevant and the Fact Remains that the are NOT the "Same" or Equal.

:)

peace...

Not just gay exhaustion

but the MILITANT way in which they shove it in people's face

No big deal, I hope they enjoy losing viewers because of it

Macklemore and Madonna Perform 'Same Love' As 33 Couples Wed Live on Air During GRAMMYs | Billboard

I'm sure there aren't supposed to be any people who have an Issue with this... After all, ALL of America Agrees with the Deviants in Pop Culture about Gay Marriage, so there really isn't any Debate left to be had, correct?...

What in the Fuck does "Same Love" mean anyway?...

Are two Aunts who Care for a Child after a Tragedy and who have Joint Responsibility not also the "Parents" of that Child?...

Is that not the "Same Love"...

Why are they being Denied a Voice in this fight for Supposed "Marriage Rights"?...

Ultimately a Man and Woman are not the same as a Woman and Woman or Man and Man.

This isn't Opinion, it's Nature's Design... It's why we Exist 100% of the time Naturally and always has and alway will be... Naturally.

Putting Biracial and Geriatric Couples on the same stage with Gays and Performing Marriages with Gays doesn't Prove anything about how these things are NOT the same.

Marriage is something... It's not whatever anyone says it is at any time.

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been Capable of Reflecting it... No (2) Men or (2) Woman are or will.

If this is about Legal Issues and Inheretance and Visitation in the Hospice when one is Dying from Complications to AIDS then that can be very simply fixed in Law with Civil Unions.

Things that are Inherently and Naturally Unequal don't have to be Dishonestly called Equal in Law for that to happen.

Nope, this is about Forcing Validation where none exists on it's own.

Always has been.

And most of you Know this... And most of you are too Dishonest to Concede it.

peace...

A black man and white man haven't always been allowed to. ;)

And I see we have another thread about homosexuality and your hate for it. Bravo Mal.

And they aren't forcing anything, you are forcing your beliefs and religion on others and trying to deny them a right in the process. Talk about deviant behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Not just gay exhaustion

but the MILITANT way in which they force it in people's face

Yes, singing a song at the Grammys is militant. :cuckoo:
And they won't, most people are hateful losers like you.

same love - pretty simple. the love a homosexual person feels for their partner is no less powerful, no less important, and no less valid than the love a heterosexual person feels for their heterosexual partner.

Or the Love of (2) Sisters and thier Love of a Child that they have in their Care.

Be Consistent or at least Concede that Man/Woman "Love" is not the "same" as Man/Man or Woman/Woman "Love"...

One of those Combinations is why we Exist and EVERY Person on Earth is Designed to be part of THAT Union.

Why they are not is Irrelevant and the Fact Remains that the are NOT the "Same" or Equal.

peace...

i think that most people will not disagree with you when you say that the love of siblings is not the same as the love of a person for their spouse.

in fact, i've never heard anyone make that comparison before, ever.

and yes, procreation requires men and women. love does not - and when we recognize marriage we aren't recognizing the ability of a couple to have offspring (or we wouldn't allow sterile people to marry) we're recognizing the commitment and love of two people.

Not just gay exhaustion

Yeah because when it comes on the radio you HAVE to listen. Oh dear. White heterosexuals Christians have it so hard dont they? When will the persecution end?

peace...

It isn't different.
And what is the two aunt reference? Are you trying to say it is different or not as equal? Different doesn't mean not equal. Ask my mother. I have two adopted brothers, personally I think she loves my oldest brother the most.

Your hate and bigotry is not equal, that's about it.

Not just gay exhaustion

It's why I don't watch network television anymore. Nearly every new show has an agenda to shove in my face.

Yeah, if I want political crap, I will watch the news. Can't get entertainment any longer without some political agenda being crammed down our throats

Not just gay exhaustion

It's why I don't watch network television anymore. Nearly every new show has an agenda to shove in my face.

there is the possibility that they don't have an agenda but are instead a reflection of the times and that it is that that you reject.

Not just gay exhaustion

Yeah because when it comes on the radio you HAVE to listen. Oh dear. White heterosexuals Christians have it so hard dont they? When will the persecution end?

Yes they do. Their control over people's views and rights is slipping. It is quite rough.

Not just gay exhaustion

What agenda is that? That it isn't 1955 anymore?

Gay exhaustion? Good.

They're here, they're queer; you have no other choice but to get used to it.

Regards from Rosie

It isn't about that. That song disses half of America with a song that is NOT for EVERYONE

who does it diss?

and how is the song not for everyone? i mean i guess not everyone will enjoy it but it's not like you have to pass a test before listening to it

If I have to tell you that, then you are either dense, or you did not listen, you only felt all warm and fuzzy huh?

It isn't about that. That song disses half of America with a song that is NOT for EVERYONE

who does it diss?

and how is the song not for everyone? i mean i guess not everyone will enjoy it but it's not like you have to pass a test before listening to it

If I have to tell you that, then you are either dense, or you did not listen, you only felt all warm and fuzzy huh?
i posted the lyrics. point out the diss please.

Gay exhaustion? Good.

They're here, they're queer; you have no other choice but to get used to it.

Regards from Rosie

You mean he disses people that dissed his own uncle? Too bad. The people who speak their hate for gay people deserve it.

who does it diss?

He disses right wing conservatives who speak out against homosexuals. If the shoe fits...

Not just gay exhaustion

It doesn't matter what the agenda is. I don't want to be patronized while I watch tv. Apparently just plain ol entertainment is just too much to ask for anymore. Now it has to revolve around gays or saving whales or going green or some random political position or whatever other stupid bullshit consumes the producers.

Not just gay exhaustion

there is the possibility that they don't have an agenda but are instead a reflection of the times and that it is that that you reject.

Possible but I doubt it.

It doesn't matter what the agenda is. I don't want to be patronized while I watch tv. Apparently just plain ol entertainment is just too much to ask for anymore. Now it has to revolve around gays or saving whales or going green or some random political position or whatever other stupid bullshit consumes the producers.

Well then watch the 50 channels devoted to Christianity. You have plenty of options.

He disses right wing conservatives who speak out against homosexuals. If the shoe fits...

i don't know that it's a diss. he says they think it's a decision that can be cured.

they do.

Forum List

Back