The Grammys, Macklemore, "Same Love" and the Constant Politicking of Gay...

If one is a so called "right winger", could they use this song in their wedding? If one is a Christian, could they use this song in their wedding?

So... no, it is NOT for everyone

A true love song is about love not a political agenda

it's not a love song.

Predictable, like Mackelmore betting on "Mal" making this whine baby thread after the Grammys?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4]Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja (Explicit Version) - YouTube[/ame]

I guess to some the freedom marches were cramming an agenda down people's throats too.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

That is different and you know it. You are being obtuse.

The right call it "being in their face" because of the fact that they can't glue, nail and barricade the closet door shut anymore.

No one is going into your little closets anymore. They are out and proud.

No choice but to get used to it.

I am proud my own aunt married her longtime partner and now has a spouse. I see their marriage as no different than mine.

It is the same love, now that theirs is not closeted.

Too bad for reactionary RW's. It is the new normal.

Regards from Rosie

Again...I call brow beating at it's worst

Oh, and it is more like being crammed down our throats.

But denying them the right to marry based on ones religion isn't cramming someone's views down our throats?

Religion is Irrelevant in this Debate

(2) Men or (2) Woman are Defying their Natural Design and Equipment and are Inherently, Factually and Naturally Unequal and NOT the "same" as what Created them or what they were Designed and Equipped to do by Nature.

You can Evade and Deny this all Gah-damn day long but it is a Natural Fact.

If you are for Expanding whatever Humans do into what Marriage is then you can't Discriminate because you don't like certain numbers or certian types of Couples.

You guys are Inconsistent and Bigoted... Selfish as the Acts you take part in.

But that is the path we are on... Doomed to Repeat what Rome and others did because we have become too Wealthy and Intellectually and Morally Lazy.

:)

peace...

If one is a so called "right winger", could they use this song in their wedding? If one is a Christian, could they use this song in their wedding?

it's not a love song.

Exactly, it is a political movement song. And a bunch of couples got married while a political song is being played.

What does that tell ya?

If someone's kids are able to read "Mal's" posts on the messageboards "****, faggot, ****** (when he thinks he's being tongue in cheek giggle giggle haha), etc.

Is that responsible to put out there?

Fuck outta my internet dumpster.

it's not a love song.

Exactly, it is a political movement song. And a bunch of couples got married while a political song is being played.

What does that tell ya?

That Freedom of Speech prevailed.

it's not a love song.

What does that tell ya?

that the song has a message? i don't think anyone has ever claimed the song doesn't have a message.

The right call it "being in their face" because of the fact that they can't glue, nail and barricade the closet door shut anymore.

No one is going into your little closets anymore. They are out and proud.

No choice but to get used to it.

I am proud my own aunt married her longtime partner and now has a spouse. I see their marriage as no different than mine.

It is the same love, now that theirs is not closeted.

Too bad for reactionary RW's. It is the new normal.

Regards from Rosie

Ya know, you can still be a good Christian without being anti-gay. Millions of Christians are.

You can watch and enjoy "Modern Family" and "Sean Saves the World" and no one will revoke your RW card.

Be brave. Make a true lifestyle choice and reverse your brainwashed lifestyle.
Your lifestyle IS a choice.

Regards from Rosie

Well, it's a message for people who discriminate and a reaffirmation for people who do not so I'd say it's for everyone. You don't need to listen or accept it[/I].

I don't discriminate. THAT is the problem. I do however do not like the fact that the agenda is being pushed on our children. Which causes them to focus on that which has nothing to do with education or intellect, but sexual things. It is actually depraved and selfish. It is a form of propaganda. But that is typical of the left. Use hollywood and so called entertainment to get their way

Grammys / Music / Madonna / etc. has been sexual since the 80's at the VERY least.

If you've a problem with it and let your children watch the grammys then change your behavior and stop.

I can't change, I was born that way :D

But denying them the right to marry based on ones religion isn't cramming someone's views down our throats?

(2) Men or (2) Woman are Defying their Natural Design and Equipment and are Inherently, Factually and Naturally Unequal and NOT the "same" as what Created them or what they were Designed and Equipped to do by Nature.

If you are for Expanding whatever Humans do into what Marriage is then you can't Discriminate because you don't like certain numbers or certian types of Couples.

But that is the path we are on... Doomed to Repeat what Rome and others did because we have become too Wealthy and Intellectually and Morally Lazy.

peace...

you are conflating sex and love - or more accurately procreation and love.

I don't discriminate. THAT is the problem. I do however do not like the fact that the agenda is being pushed on our children. Which causes them to focus on that which has nothing to do with education or intellect, but sexual things. It is actually depraved and selfish. It is a form of propaganda. But that is typical of the left. Use hollywood and so called entertainment to get their way

Grammys / Music / Madonna / etc. has been sexual since the 80's at the VERY least.

If you've a problem with it and let your children watch the grammys then change your behavior and stop.

I can't change, I was born that way :D

It's all good.

peace...

He can't be taught, he's best to be just laughed at.

Where is the thread complaining about when Musicians and Actors "first and foremost would like to thank God?"

Link me to whoever whined about that, I'll go extra turbo renaissance internetz hero

peace...

Wrong--you are trying to legitimize homosexual sex with the institution of marriage----Love has been recognized for ages as having also having a non sexual form------nothing new there.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
This sounds just like the arguments against interracial marriage. Fortunately now we know the people who opposed it as assholes. Just like today.

I covered that StrawBlackMan in the OP.

A White Man and Black Woman are Designed by Nature to Couple...

Any Color of (2) Men or (2) Women are not... Ever.

Race and Sexuality are not Analagous.

But thanks for Ignoring the OP in favor of Regurgitating Leftist Talkig Points that were Tired and Exposed many years ago. :thup:

peace...

I said your arguements sound just like the ones against interracial marriage because IT DOES.

I understand your explanation but you are ignoring the fact that even tho it doesnt make sense to you those were the same arguments against interracial marriage.

peace...

Wrong--you are trying to legitimize homosexual sex with the institution of marriage----Love has been recognized for ages as having also having a non sexual form------nothing new there.
homosexual sex is not for me to legitimize. it is. and the love and commitment that two homosexuals feel for each other is not any different than the love and commitment two heterosexuals feel for each other.

it is that love and commitment that i believe we recognize when we recognize marriage. sex has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back