The Grammys, Macklemore, "Same Love" and the Constant Politicking of Gay...

you are conflating sex and love - or more accurately procreation and love.

Wrong--you are trying to legitimize homosexual sex with the institution of marriage----Love has been recognized for ages as having also having a non sexual form------nothing new there.
homosexual sex is not for me to legitimize. it is. and the love and commitment that two homosexuals feel for each other is not any different than the love and commitment two heterosexuals feel for each other.

it is that love and commitment that i believe we recognize when we recognize marriage. sex has nothing to do with it.

Absolute horseshit-----if you believe that sex has nothing to do with it I can't help you.

Wrong--you are trying to legitimize homosexual sex with the institution of marriage----Love has been recognized for ages as having also having a non sexual form------nothing new there.
homosexual sex is not for me to legitimize. it is. and the love and commitment that two homosexuals feel for each other is not any different than the love and commitment two heterosexuals feel for each other.

it is that love and commitment that i believe we recognize when we recognize marriage. sex has nothing to do with it.

Absolute horseshit-----if you believe that sex has nothing to do with it I can't help you.

i don't check to make sure that heterosexual couples are having vaginal sex when they get married. why should i care what homosexual couples do?

Religion is Irrelevant in this Debate

(2) Men or (2) Woman are Defying their Natural Design and Equipment and are Inherently, Factually and Naturally Unequal and NOT the "same" as what Created them or what they were Designed and Equipped to do by Nature.

You can Evade and Deny this all Gah-damn day long but it is a Natural Fact.

If you are for Expanding whatever Humans do into what Marriage is then you can't Discriminate because you don't like certain numbers or certian types of Couples.

You guys are Inconsistent and Bigoted... Selfish as the Acts you take part in.

But that is the path we are on... Doomed to Repeat what Rome and others did because we have become too Wealthy and Intellectually and Morally Lazy.

:)

peace...

you are conflating sex and love - or more accurately procreation and love.

He can't be taught, he's best to be just laughed at.

^Liberals want to Re-educate the Masses to Believe that what is isn't.

No matter what Judges you get to Rule for you, or what Laws you get Liberal Legislators to pass...

One Man and One Woman will always be Unique, Different and Inherently Unequal to the ANY other Deviation from our Design that this Species can take part in or claim is "normal".

This is simply not up for Debate... It's a Natural Fact. :thup:

peace...

i don't check to make sure that heterosexual couples are having vaginal sex when they get married. why should i care what homosexual couples do?

Why should you care what (2) Sisters do?... :dunno:

And that Sucker Punching Faggot who Thanked your Post can Answer this also.

)

peace...

No matter what some foul brained Neanderthal thinks Marriage is defined as, it will have no impact whatsoever on where we go as a Country. Thank the lawds of the innanet

I know why Mal really doesn't like Macklemore.... He is a 12th man.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Because in his 20's he has more vision and influence in Politics than poor little Mal's failed blog and messageboarding will ever have, that's why.

)

peace...

well really i don't, but i don't believe the love of two siblings is the same as the love of two partners.

i have two sisters. i love them. i do not love them the same as i love my wife.

)

peace...

well really i don't, but i don't believe the love of two siblings is the same as the love of two partners.

SHAME ONE YOU-----didn't you get the message ????----SAME LOVE

)

peace...

SHAME ONE YOU-----didn't you get the message ????----SAME LOVE

yeah, nobody is making the claim anywhere - except mal - that sibling love is the same as the love between spouses

I guess to some the freedom marches were cramming an agenda down people's throats too.

That is different and you know it. You are being obtuse.

How is it different? Because you say it is? Yes black people were persecuted and suffered more, but it is the same thing.

Again...I call brow beating at it's worst

Oh, and it is more like being crammed down our throats.

But denying them the right to marry based on ones religion isn't cramming someone's views down our throats?

Religion is Irrelevant in this Debate

(2) Men or (2) Woman are Defying their Natural Design and Equipment and are Inherently, Factually and Naturally Unequal and NOT the "same" as what Created them or what they were Designed and Equipped to do by Nature.

You can Evade and Deny this all Gah-damn day long but it is a Natural Fact.

If you are for Expanding whatever Humans do into what Marriage is then you can't Discriminate because you don't like certain numbers or certian types of Couples.

You guys are Inconsistent and Bigoted... Selfish as the Acts you take part in.

But that is the path we are on... Doomed to Repeat what Rome and others did because we have become too Wealthy and Intellectually and Morally Lazy.

peace...

I am bigoted because I don't want to define marriage for someone else? :lol:
You funny.

Macklemore and Madonna Perform 'Same Love' As 33 Couples Wed Live on Air During GRAMMYs | Billboard

I'm sure there aren't supposed to be any people who have an Issue with this... After all, ALL of America Agrees with the Deviants in Pop Culture about Gay Marriage, so there really isn't any Debate left to be had, correct?...

What in the Fuck does "Same Love" mean anyway?...

Are two Aunts who Care for a Child after a Tragedy and who have Joint Responsibility not also the "Parents" of that Child?...

Is that not the "Same Love"...

Why are they being Denied a Voice in this fight for Supposed "Marriage Rights"?...

Ultimately a Man and Woman are not the same as a Woman and Woman or Man and Man.

This isn't Opinion, it's Nature's Design... It's why we Exist 100% of the time Naturally and always has and alway will be... Naturally.

Putting Biracial and Geriatric Couples on the same stage with Gays and Performing Marriages with Gays doesn't Prove anything about how these things are NOT the same.

Marriage is something... It's not whatever anyone says it is at any time.

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been Capable of Reflecting it... No (2) Men or (2) Woman are or will.

If this is about Legal Issues and Inheretance and Visitation in the Hospice when one is Dying from Complications to AIDS then that can be very simply fixed in Law with Civil Unions.

Things that are Inherently and Naturally Unequal don't have to be Dishonestly called Equal in Law for that to happen.

Nope, this is about Forcing Validation where none exists on it's own.

Always has been.

And most of you Know this... And most of you are too Dishonest to Concede it.

peace...

A black man and white man haven't always been allowed to. ;)

And I see we have another thread about homosexuality and your hate for it. Bravo Mal.

And they aren't forcing anything, you are forcing your beliefs and religion on others and trying to deny them a right in the process. Talk about deviant behavior.

No (2) Men can be Married... It doesn't matter what the Law says or what you may or may not Force Society to Accept via the Despotic Branch or Corrupted Humans... It still will NEVER be so Naturally.

peace...

Because in his 20's he has more vision and influence in Politics than poor little Mal's failed blog and messageboarding will ever have, that's why.

Creepy Obsessive Wigger is Creepy...

Why don't you let the World know AGAIN how not attracted you are to me you fuckin' Pre-Op Queen... :rofl:

peace...

2 men can be married, because marriage is a human construct and can be defined and redefined as an institution by humans as they see fit.

next

The most obsessive user handle on the internet calling people obsessive doesn't pass the shit smell test, shit head. It's insecurity and it's fulfilling.

Macklemore and Madonna Perform 'Same Love' As 33 Couples Wed Live on Air During GRAMMYs | Billboard

I'm sure there aren't supposed to be any people who have an Issue with this... After all, ALL of America Agrees with the Deviants in Pop Culture about Gay Marriage, so there really isn't any Debate left to be had, correct?...

What in the Fuck does "Same Love" mean anyway?...

Are two Aunts who Care for a Child after a Tragedy and who have Joint Responsibility not also the "Parents" of that Child?...

Is that not the "Same Love"...

Why are they being Denied a Voice in this fight for Supposed "Marriage Rights"?...

Ultimately a Man and Woman are not the same as a Woman and Woman or Man and Man.

This isn't Opinion, it's Nature's Design... It's why we Exist 100% of the time Naturally and always has and alway will be... Naturally.

Putting Biracial and Geriatric Couples on the same stage with Gays and Performing Marriages with Gays doesn't Prove anything about how these things are NOT the same.

Marriage is something... It's not whatever anyone says it is at any time.

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been Capable of Reflecting it... No (2) Men or (2) Woman are or will.

If this is about Legal Issues and Inheretance and Visitation in the Hospice when one is Dying from Complications to AIDS then that can be very simply fixed in Law with Civil Unions.

Things that are Inherently and Naturally Unequal don't have to be Dishonestly called Equal in Law for that to happen.

Nope, this is about Forcing Validation where none exists on it's own.

Always has been.

And most of you Know this... And most of you are too Dishonest to Concede it.

peace...

A black man and white man haven't always been allowed to. ;)

And I see we have another thread about homosexuality and your hate for it. Bravo Mal.

And they aren't forcing anything, you are forcing your beliefs and religion on others and trying to deny them a right in the process. Talk about deviant behavior.

No (2) Men can be Married... It doesn't matter what the Law says or what you may or may not Force Society to Accept via the Despotic Branch or Corrupted Humans... It still will NEVER be so Naturally.

peace...

Men can naturally get off anally, if you want to talk about nature. So I guess anal sex is natural, which is also proven in many animals.
And not every same sex couple can procreate.

Since most of the people I am talking about don't have counter to what is in my OP, I will post their only Response for them...

"Another Gay thread"...

"Mal posts about Gay a lot"...

"Black cock"...

peace...

Seems to me you do post a lot about gays. Why is that? If you were molested as a child and subconsciously identify as gay, you should get help to accept whom you are. Otherwise you'll end up an abuser yourself, a killer, mass murderer, or worse.

In the meantime, here's a recommendation. If you don't want to see or hear anything about gays, take the following steps:

1. Lock your doors. Don't let anyone in your home. You'll never know who's a queer.

2. Turn off your TV and radio. You'll never know who's a queer.

3. Cancel your newspaper subscription. You'll never know when the word "gay" will be in it.

4. Don't answer your phone. You'll never know who's a queer.

5. Put a mask on your face and cover your ears just in case one of the above fails.

You love how they sing, we are the world.. until someone on duck dynasty speaks out against the WORLD

Forum List

Back