The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.
Loved the team but the nitwits should have turned down the POS's invitation

Btw, trump paid for this out of his own pocket.
The entitled OP thinks he should have done better with his free shit :lol:

LMAO!! I think I could have done better on my salary than the billionaire did, yes. At least I could have avoided cardboard boxes on White House china.

LMAO!! I think I could have done better on my salary than the billionaire did, yes. At least I could have avoided cardboard boxes on White House china.
Bitching about free shit. I bet you can't even wipe your own ass

o.jpg

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

View attachment 240235

Jeez, another one crying that Trump is a victim and I am just another liberal attacking him? lol

Maybe if I had done so regularly, you might have a point. I haven't. You don't.
You're an idiot. Cry me a river. Next you'll be crying about what kind of toilet paper he uses.

Why didn't you then? God who gives a shit about what they ate?

It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

View attachment 240235

Jeez, another one crying that Trump is a victim and I am just another liberal attacking him? lol

Maybe if I had done so regularly, you might have a point. I haven't. You don't.
You're an idiot. Cry me a river. Next you'll be crying about what kind of toilet paper he uses.

Oh, you don't like the fact that I pointed out that I haven't been one of the ones attacking Trump at every turn? Yeah, that does kinda screw up your narrative, doesn't it?

Why didn't you then? God who gives a shit about what they ate?

I give a shit about the image of the White House, regardless of who is in it.

Unhinged lol

American Fast Food for American kids in Americas First Home.

Snob much!

I love that Clemson rode the ROY bus all the way to the national championship.

Fast Food, no problem.

Snob much!

I love that Clemson rode the ROY bus all the way to the national championship.

Fast Food, no problem.
I don't get it. This seems like an incredibly childish thing to whine about. They are college kids after all not heads of state lol.
This is a great example of the entitlement mentality. And the icing on the cake is its crybaby leftists whining on someone elses behalf.

On matters as such as this, you really see just how far gone Trump supporters are. There is almost no debating how cheap and low class this was. Yet here they are backing The blob every step of the way.

On matters as such as this, you really see just how far gone Trump supporters are. There is almost no debating how cheap and low class this was. Yet here they are backing The blob every step of the way.
Low class eh?
Maybe he should have put them on a charter plane to join the Dems 9n the beach with the lobbyists DURING THE SHUTDOWN...

On a side note I have worked for several professional football and baseball players here in KC. Several times they have bought pizza, bbq & beer for my crews. Guess I should have complained that it was low class and we wanted French cuisine

Uhmmm, due to the shutdown, the catering staff is not there.
And I saw they still showed up, knowing what would be served.

Oh, so that’s it! His team lost and didn’t get to partake. Lol

Oh, come on! They would have had to cater in troughs of slop had your team won!

At least my team came close. They made it to the game.

You know what they call the team that doesn't win? Losers!

It seems that Alabama is generally allergic to orange and blue.

You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.
Trump doesn’t see any difference

He could live on fast food

actually, according to what I've read, if a person eats nothing but fast food they will quickly develop health problems and die. However, long before they die, they will become a drain on our medicare and medicaid tax dollars (my money). So, in addition to being irresponsible, it is costly ( to me) for REAL Americans (conservatives) to eat fast food.

Forum List

Back