The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

WinterBorn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.

OP
WinterBorn

WinterBorn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.
It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
I like hamburgers. Actually, I would rather have a hamburger than steak, but I'm weird that way.

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

That's racist. They should have had KFC as a choice. And grape soda.

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just hope they had plenty of Dr. Pepper

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trump doesn’t see any difference

He could live on fast food

OP
WinterBorn

WinterBorn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like hamburgers. Actually, I would rather have a hamburger than steak, but I'm weird that way.
If they wanted to serve them burgers, at least do better burgers than McDonalds and Wendy's. It is the White House. Center of the Free World.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oh, come on! They would have had to cater in troughs of slop had your team won!

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I suppose it would have been peanut butter sandwiches if Alabama had won....

OP
WinterBorn

WinterBorn

Platinum Member
Reaction score

At least my team came close. They made it to the game.

K9Buck

Gold Member
Reaction score
You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.
It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.
I agree with you. Besides, the food was probably room temperature by the time the kids got around to eating it. Either way, Trump should have made better arrangements.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Platinum Member
Reaction score

At least my team came close. They made it to the game.
You know what they call the team that doesn't win? Losers!

It seems that Alabama is generally allergic to orange and blue.

shockedcanadian

Platinum Member
Reaction score

When I was their age I wouldn't want some seaweed and tofu I assure you. I doubt there are many vegans in that bunch.

All American Food baby. Warren Buffetts loves to drink his Coca-Cola and eat his McD's and he's worth billions. These kids probably loved the food.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Consistent with the fact that Trump is trashy and unacceptable.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List