Biden Just Kicked Off The Ohio Ballot

I wonder what they’re waiting for. I know you don’t.

They were waiting for the state legislature to make an exception like they've done in the past.

That hasn't happened, so the next step is to file a lawsuit and have a judge decide it. If that fails, the get all the delegates to cast their votes by August 7th.

One way or another, Biden will be on the ballot.

They were waiting for the state legislature to make an exception like they've done in the past.

That hasn't happened, so the next step is to file a lawsuit and have a judge decide it. If that fails, the get all the delegates to cast their votes by August 7th.

One way or another, Biden will be on the ballot.
Why are they waiting to proclaim Pause *Joe as the nominee. Could have done it months ago.

Appears that the DNC hasn't nominated Biden in time to get on the Ohio ballot, so he's been removed, and the Ohio state legislation has adjourned.

So it's too late to get him registered.

biden no one.jpg

Hey....the DNC refused to nominate him 90 days out , choosing to do it 75 days out instead, so it's too late to change the law and the Ohio Sec of State says he's not going to attempt to accommodate cheaters, slackers, and low-lifes (Democrats).
The Ohio Sec. of State is another one of Trump's blowers.

People waiting in line in the Panhandle of Florida heard Gore had won and decided to go home without voting.

Bush was very popular in the Panhandle. Even if the count was accurate there were likely more than enough votes from the people who went home to throw the election to Bush.
The post election counts done by the media using the procedures most favorable to Gore still showed a Bush victory. Gore was trying to steal Florida by a targeted recount which was against Florida law. When the SoS refused, Gore went to the courts, Bush trumped the Florida Supreme Court by going to SCOTUS.

Exit polls showed Gore won. Fox thought Gore won. Bush stole Florida. It wasn't even slick or clever. So fucking obvious. No wonder Trump doesn't Trust elections.
And the SCOTUS sealed the deal within 24 hours. Meanwhile, the bastards could have taken Trump's immunity claim in December but refused. Now, six months later we still don't have a decision.

The fix is in.

The post election counts done by the media using the procedures most favorable to Gore still showed a Bush victory. Gore was trying to steal Florida by a targeted recount which was against Florida law. When the SoS refused, Gore went to the courts, Bush trumped the Florida Supreme Court by going to SCOTUS.
I remember those days well,

I thought I had stepped through a time warp into a parallel universe.

There are still days when I suspect that is exactly what happened.

I remember those days well,

I thought I had stepped through a time warp into a parallel universe.

There are still days when I suspect that is exactly what happened.
I wish it was that simple. I’m convinced we are living in the last days of our republic. Honor and honesty has disappeared from our government and no one seems to care. I’m glad I only have a decade or two left to live.

I wish it was that simple. I’m convinced we are living in the last days of our republic. Honor and honesty has disappeared from our government and no one seems to care. I’m glad I only have a decade or two left to live.
I agree with you. Our government is now corrupt as are most governments. Many of those we elect are more interested in enhancing their wealth rather than making our nation a better place for all to live.

Our grandchildren will likely speak Mandarin Chinese and be good little Communists.

What a shame.

Yup. I remember that. He wanted a recount in just the Democrat counties.

Forum List

Back