The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.

Yeah, I suppose watercress or cucumber finger sandwiches with no crust would have been better for football players, amirite? :rolleyes:

I think a Vegan meal would have gone over really great with those guys. Especially 325 lb + linemen

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.

Yeah, I suppose watercress or cucumber finger sandwiches with no crust would have been better for football players, amirite? :rolleyes:

You are, no doubt, aware of the extreme measures CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN college football coaches take with regards to the diets of their players? no? I would imagine that every CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN college football coach in America would disapprove of this choice.

I note that you went the other way. Instead of being rational you chose an extreme option

When I was their age I wouldn't want some seaweed and tofu I assure you. I doubt there are many vegans in that bunch.

All American Food baby. Warren Buffetts loves to drink his Coca-Cola and eat his McD's and he's worth billions. These kids probably loved the food.

A White House dinner of McDonalds? That is sad.
They had lots of choices. They players were stacking that stuff up till they couldn't carry anymore.
I think it's a great idea. Let the players enjoy themselves.

It is the White House, not freshman orientation.
I like it, no pomp and circumstance give em what they like. They prolly enjoyed it way more than foo foo caviar and sushi.

So the options are foo foo caviar and sushi or cheap fast food in cardboard boxes?

This is yoar OP:

fallonface1.gif

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.
I guess Chik fil A wasn't good enough, eh?

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

I guess Chik fil A wasn't good enough, eh?

Too bad it wasn't thought of. :abgg2q.jpg:

Do me a favor and just :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Oh hell no. That is one thing I don't do.

A visit to the White House to be honored for winning the football national championship and you get cheap fast food still in the cardboard boxes on White House china? No. Just no.
So ghetto.....maybe that's why tiny trump did it.

Do me a favor and just :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Oh hell no. That is one thing I don't do.

A visit to the White House to be honored for winning the football national championship and you get cheap fast food still in the cardboard boxes on White House china? No. Just no.
Yeah....fuck you.
Shove it up your ass you fucking asshole.
That's the problem with you cucks.....you never do anything other than bitch about everything.
My goodness....somebody piss on your cold McDonald fries?

When I was their age I wouldn't want some seaweed and tofu I assure you. I doubt there are many vegans in that bunch.

All American Food baby. Warren Buffetts loves to drink his Coca-Cola and eat his McD's and he's worth billions. These kids probably loved the food.

A White House dinner of McDonalds? That is sad.
They had lots of choices. They players were stacking that stuff up till they couldn't carry anymore.
I think it's a great idea. Let the players enjoy themselves.

It is the White House, not freshman orientation.
I like it, no pomp and circumstance give em what they like. They prolly enjoyed it way more than foo foo caviar and sushi.
Because...to conservative republicans, that's the only two options their brains can handle.....McDonalds type junk food.......or......foo foo caviar and sushi.

The OP has reached a new low in pettiness and vindictiveness. Shame on him.

Pettiness? The White House hosted the national champions, and they served cheap fast food burgers in cardboard boxes. And you don't see the lack of decorum and class as an issue?

Too bad.

Oh, and if I was vindictive, I would have cheered the slur on the team that blew out mine. But our White House should have certain standards for hosting events.
You are an idiot. If Trump said the sky was blue, you would say it was green just because you hate him.
:777:

It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

View attachment 240235
Ah...a pic of tiny trump with one of his boyfriends. Putin wasn't available?

It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

View attachment 240235
Ah...a pic of tiny trump with one of his boyfriends. Putin wasn't available?
You tell us. You idiots claim to know everything.

Loved the team but the nitwits should have turned down the POS's invitation
I'm sure the college program didn't give them that option if they wanted to keep their scholarship.

Forum List

Back